Super Bowl XLIX - Seattle Seahawks versus New England Patriots

Just woke up after a long sleep and it was the wrong side of the bed! Know I won some with 10 liner but doesn't feel right those winning the SB! Cheaters! Plus some minor housework to do which no want to do!

Just woke up after a long sleep and it was the wrong side of the bed! Know I won some with 10 liner but doesn't feel right those winning the SB!

I'll just send your winnings to some monkey-themed charity, then.

Probably Jane Goodall has something appropriate.

LOL! MrX, I feel better now! There will always be an * in my mind for those guys! Honestly I think Bill B is a defensive coaching genius and Brady was SO ON TARGET leading his receivers with the short passing game yesterday! Why the crap they have done perplexes me!

So I guess that 15 yard penalty that the Seattle player got for his endzone celebration - which the network refused to show what he did - and I was grousing about it at the time - but then I totally forgot about it until I just heard Wilbon and Kornheiser gabbing in the next room ----> I take it that guy was pantomiming taking a shit?

Yap. What is wrong with some people? It's SO important to him to do that, that it's worth costing his team a 15 yard penalty in the Super Bowl.

It's just THAT important.

The rating for this year's game peaked from 9:45 p.m. to 10 p.m. EST, with the Patriots' comeback from a 10-point deficit being watched by 120.8 million viewers.