Stock Picking - Straight Gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 512 Comments
  • Views 31,819 Views
Assume it will drop to nothing after this hype train, but the other worthless dog coin moonshotted so fingers crossed

Since I started this thread in 2011 I've basically become an index investor. Picking individual names takes time I dont have and theres decent research showing you cant beat the index.

Gonna refi my mortgage, borrow whatever equity is in my home @ 3.5% BEFORE the mortgage interest deduction and earn 6-10% indexing. Rich get richer mother fuckers.

80% on the S&P from this day. 80%.

My shitcoin investment is down 35%, looking like a massive loser as everything I invest in in life does.

Regretting not shorting Peloton. You mean this exercise equipment is just a fad?!?!?!

Also regretting tailing caspy only GNUS. :banghead:

in Japan increases are in red and decreases in green

xkhtKd9lCRkVxYK

:bee:

Regretting not shorting Peloton. You mean this exercise equipment is just a fad?!?!?!

Also regretting tailing caspy only GNUS. :banghead:

GNUS is on a tear now!

How did Casper know?!

Lesson: Invent time travel to identify stocks that will go up 10000% in 10 years.

……and walk or bike literally everywhere because you don’t have a car (or you drive a clunker that breaks down every other week).

Is it safe to say that you can get reliable used cars these days for $1500-3K ?

I feel like that’s a thing.

Is it safe to say that you can get reliable used cars these days for $1500-3K ?

I feel like that’s a thing.
Not in Los Angeles it isnt. Was considering buying one recently and post pandemic they are way overpriced.