Steves gets his life together

• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 49,156 Views
Plom be honest for once. Are you or are you not banned from every other gambling forum? If so, why?

🍿
"betplom" is banned at SBR (which is a sinking ship) I am not banned at any other forum anywhere, fact.

I have accounts at other forums but use them sparsley if at all.
If you pay attention you'll notice I take time away from the forums (for months) every once in a while to pursue other activities such as scamming elderly Americans of their pensions and food stamps. (I aint riding no fucking bus)

I don't gamble with my money, my bankroll is funded by OPM - other peoples money.

Ah, trying to make light of your actual crimes, I get it.

Hilarious. I yawned.

Plommer, why do you save pictures of internet posters and naked men your hard drive?

I have a few gay friends and that's fine if you go that way sometimes. Otherwise, why did you post that picture of that naked man with his dick hanging out on this forum?

Do you ever plan on paying back anyone that you've stolen from with your evil, spineless tactics? Does it haunt you at all when you break people's trust and hurt them?

Were your parents heartless scumbags as well or did you choose your own path?

Last edited:
I played along once already in this thread, this ain't fucking question and answer time ya fucking stupid bipolar drunk.

Speaking of naked men, I don't shower in the same vicinity of other men, let alone homeless drug addicts and hobos. I have my own place and shower alone.

Enjoy Philthadelphia.

I haven't had a drink in over a year which I already stated, ya butt ugly troll faced so fat he can't see his dick when he takes a piss psychotic creep criminal.

Enjoy your hard drive, ya sick fuck.

Can't wait for the police to seize it and put you away for good.

Anyway about this girl that wants to accompany me on my Wawa walks. That's unexpected. She came out of nowhere.

She's a black girl, looks in her mid 20s or so. Decent looking, seems nice. Probably just wants to feel safe, but we'll see what's up.

The new girl next to me keeps giving me candy, not into her though. She's pretty good on the phone though.

I've decided I don't want company on my Wawa walks.

Hopefully I can avoid her

If it wasn't for betplom instigating that racist cunt sbr john there wouldn't be a gamelive forum; thus Steve SHOULD address betplom as DADDY in capital letters in a respectful manner every time

who concurs with me?

Wawa walk girl annoys me.

Doesn't she know I have to report what I eat to Gamelive?

Might do a South Will Rise Again vid with her on it to drive her off.

Last edited:
Wawa walk girl annoys me.

Doesn't she know I have to report what I eat to Gamelive?

Might do a South Will Rise Again vid with her on it to drive her off.
Stevey cant you juat tell her you like going alone for the quiet/alone time/whatever? No need for this to be a whole thing haha

If it wasn't for betplom instigating that racist cunt sbr john there wouldn't be a gamelive forum; thus Steve SHOULD address betplom as DADDY in capital letters in a respectful manner every time

who concurs with me?
We need a GL origin story movie in thr Marvel Universe

Stevey cant you juat tell her you like going alone for the quiet/alone time/whatever? No need for this to be a whole thing haha
Lol I was just kidding man, I'd never do that.

We'll see how things go. I might stake her 19k by to play 2/5 and tell her to only play pocket pairs.

Lol I was just kidding man, I'd never do that.

We'll see how things go. I might stake her 19k by to play 2/5 and tell her to only play pocket pairs.
Oh yeah I knew that was a joke haha I just meant the whole idea of trying to avoid her or whatever seems like extra steps for nothing 😂

who concurs with me?
welcome-back-kotter-kotter.gif