Steves gets his life together

• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 49,158 Views
Philadelphia phans are almost as passionate and loud and loyal as Pittsburgh fans… 👏🏽😉

@Stevies , I think out of all the people here, you would appreciate this band the most. They’re the most under appreciated band of all time, imo.

90’s band from New Zealand. Skip to 29:05 for my favorite track

@Stevies , if you like that one, go to 21:32 for my 2nd favorite song on the album

@Stevies , I think out of all the people here, you would appreciate this band the most. They’re the most under appreciated band of all time, imo.

90’s band from New Zealand. Skip to 29:05 for my favorite track

Good stuff, I'm digging it.

Thanks man.

I don't know what you mean mang
I learned that it's polite to ask people about their pronouns before addressing them. Try it with one of the brothas in the hood in Kensington. :yup:

Lol I'll make sure my Glock is packed before doing so!

Steves gets his life together​

TLDR - still homeless 1 yr later.

Steves gets his life together​

TLDR - still homeless 1 yr later.
That's correct, I am still in a shelter which is a good place to save money up for getting a place. It's comfortable and food is free.

Since the door knocking job expired I have had interviews for security positions, the next one is Monday.

Still haven't scammed anyone, unlike Plommer whom is banned from all other gambling forums for doing so.

That's correct, I am still in a shelter which is a good place to save money up for getting a place. It's comfortable and food is free.

Since the door knocking job expired I have had interviews for security positions, the next one is Monday.
Keep battling, Steve. The vast majority of us are rooting for you to have stability, sobriety and good health now and in the future.

Nothing but the best towards you, Steve!

Stay strong and safe, pal! :egyptian:

Homeless poker pro!
:camiandstevie:

I met the happiest woman earlier today. She wants me to get in touch with her church and attend on Sunday…

I’m considering it…

I met the happiest woman earlier today. She wants me to get in touch with her church and attend on Sunday…

I’m considering it…
Really? How did you meet her?