Steves gets his life together

• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 49,173 Views
sleep apnea is not to be slept on

He's still here. He's been pretty tame. Good for the occasional chuckle. Yells in the middle of the night sometimes.

He's nicknamed me sleeping bootie.

#Butchyboyeeee

I'm trying to. Both guys I trained ended up being hired by the same guitar amp company. Bastids.

Matty's working 7 days a week these days
How much are you producing/selling per week?

Not a lot right now, I have neglected the biz since moving back from Owen Sound. I usually get a handful of orders a week off the Shopify store, and a few requests for custom work that I respectfully decline. It brings in 1-2k a month with zero marketing effort.

Butch update

Cut ties w his main squeeze because she was drunk and screaming profanity near where we stay

He uses Alexa. Last night he was vocal about searching for ebony anal cream pie big butt

Butchieboyee

Like 72. Not many 72 year olds know broadcasting ebony anal cream pie big butt
preferences....gotta respect that.

What you might expect 750 posts into a "get your life together" thread:

So I'm happy to report we are two weeks sober. Last month's slip-up was unfortunate, but my sponsor says that I must accept that I am human and that failures are only new opportunities to learn. I'm proud of not letting myself tailspin or letting that moment define me. We are making strides. We will get through this together!

What you get in this one:

Butch update

Cut ties w his main squeeze because she was drunk and screaming profanity near where we stay

He uses Alexa. Last night he was vocal about searching for ebony anal cream pie big butt

Butchieboyee