Steves gets his life together

• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 49,129 Views
That would be amazing.

Probably ends the same, though.

"From MrX, next door, "go talk to 100 chilly homeless people and ask how many would rather be in jail."

If all 100 are threatening to kill people, all of them.

I see, to most people I made the correct call. You would have preferred I drive to Philly, find him, tell him that I am from whatever sports forum and that I have a 1/2 a beer for him, to lure him into the car, ...
I live close enough to Philly that I could have driven there and beat the shit out of him. I will do that next time."

Seems like a real good Samaritan.

Just noticed his join date is Jan 1, 2022. So has to be a troll in disguise, right?

My $ is on Scommer.

Reactions: IAG
:dunno: With all those idiotic posters and different forums I'm sure he likely pissed off many. So we see that this was done intentionally, out of spite?

:dunno: With all those idiotic posters and different forums I'm sure he likely pissed off many. So we see that this was done intentionally, out of spite?
He's battled a bunch of posters at SBR in an off topic thread ie "salooned". BMR Forum is the replacement to SBR because SBR is now dedicated to legal books in the USA. If one looked at the join dates of posters at BMR they might notice most signups took place after Oct 31, 2021.

FWIW any interactions I've had with Steve on other forums have always been cordial because he didn't realize he was communicating with me scommer.

Also, I never wished bad things to happen to the guy nor do I get pleasure from watching him falter/suffer. I also don't follow him around to post to him at other places, if I did end up in the same thread as him it was by chance and like I said I never antagonized him.

I am most definitely NOT the dude at BMR claiming to have ratted him out. I know some still won't believe this but whatever.

I believe you. That guy doesn't sound like you at all.

He's battled a bunch of posters at SBR in an off topic thread ie "salooned". BMR Forum is the replacement to SBR because SBR is now dedicated to legal books in the USA. If one looked at the join dates of posters at BMR they might notice most signups took place after Oct 31, 2021.

FWIW any interactions I've had with Steve on other forums have always been cordial because he didn't realize he was communicating with me scommer.

Also, I never wished bad things to happen to the guy nor do I get pleasure from watching him falter/suffer. I also don't follow him around to post to him at other places, if I did end up in the same thread as him it was by chance and like I said I never antagonized him.

I am most definitely NOT the dude at BMR claiming to have ratted him out. I know some still won't believe this but whatever.
I don't know, man, you pretty routinely fuck with this guy. Now you may say you only do so because he started it and you are defending yourself/fighting fire with fire, and that may very well be true. But there are plenty of examples of you talking shit and seeming to enjoy his downswings. I mean just a few days ago, "buy some rope Steve" and "how's mother?" weren't meant to antagonize?

But yeah Brother's typing style is totally different than yours, so if it is you that's some solid acting. Just fucking around saying it's you. From resident heel + "ya'll are just forum names to me I don't give a shit about any of you" guy, I'd think you'd appreciate some fucking around.

" I don't know, man." I agree with you there pal.

I fuck with Steves here and its only because he starts, so I retaliate, and will continue to do so should he return.
He's obsessed with me not the other way around. I don't follow him anywhere. Most of my online participation these days is on Reddit.
As I said, you're almost as sharp as a marble if you believe thats me posting that nonsense about him over there.

Steves is a lost cause and his incarceration, homelessness or death won't surprise me, I expect it. Death would be relief for him.

PS: I only watched his vids today for the first time to see what the fuss is about. Like Marty I usually skip over his vids because his content is word salad and delusions.

Yeah, tough spot for steves. His only shot at a "normal" life with his condition would be to eliminate alcohol and recreational drugs completely in favor of taking medication to combat his mental health issues. And there just doesn't seem to be a realistic path to a stone-sober steves.

As the one poster pointed out the meds that can help him take weeks to become effective and in the meantime impotence is instant as is the loss of the euphoria of being manic. I think that if I were in the same situation I'd also take the "feel good right now" option as opposed to not being able to achieve an erection etc. for the posibility of improvement weeks/months down the road.

Stevie is fucked either way. I haven't and won't pile on him or attack at another forum regardless of what you fucks think.

I'm also not a rat and so calling the authorities on someone is not something I do. I also would have no idea on how to call the cops on him as the other dude claimed or have knowledge of what has happened to him. That dude seemed to KNOW that Steve is locked up.

PS: I did cringe when I saw him say "BREAKING NEWS"in that thread. Maybe someone here is fucking with me? I bet its someone with slanty eyes and yellow skin that cant pronouince their "R"s or "L"'s and its not Donna Chang.

"The rines are crossed" - Seinfeld.

Last edited:
I feel bad. The vids were directly the result of my prompting. This result was not what I had in mind.

hopefully this Brother guy doesn't start remotely calling in to the government to vaccinate those of use that want to keep a pure body becuase he thinks he has better insight into what is best for me and those around me from his shitty apartment of basement.

This thread is just getting started. #havefaith

Reactions: IAG