Steves gets his life together

• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 50,372 Views
Oh good! Welcome back steves.

So are we gonna get an explanation about this "Brother" fella or whatever it is they did to you

Very much appreciate it guys!

And of course thanks again Blittster

Where I've Been part 1 uploading as we speak.

Takes from that and updates on jobs, shelter, music and the beautiful angels I meet (Snotrocket girl - will I ever see you you again?!) as we go.

Out for beers with crazy old man Butch after dinner.

Let's go!!!!

:highfive:

So are we gonna get an explanation about this "Brother" fella or whatever it is they did to you

Alot did occur so I don't know exactly what you're referring to.

I'd be glad to clarify if you could he more specific (tell me what page to look at, etc.)

I'm just on this little tablet (which I'm SO thankful for) until I get paid from a job and can get my laptops etc. back from the po.

Again, so good to be back in the loop with you guys, for rizzle.

Just go back a few pages to when you disappeared. Apparently some guy claims he got you arrested for your own good. I think it was posted sbr, then came here

Lmao never happened, wow.

Thank you for letting me know though, I'll take a look whenever.

Very busy.

Haven't read much from when I was gone yet, more concerned with getting back to the crew.

Wow, a five page thread about muah?!

Didn't know I was so famous, lmao.

Why can't I be this famous with the hotties???? ONE TIME?!?!

Will look as time allows.

Strange to say this, but thank you Plom. Goog look bruh.

I'd just not read that I'd I were you Steve .

eyes forward and on real life

I lold for the most part brother archie, except for btj but I'm not reliving any of that with him or any of the loser troll posse that called me stupid things over there.

Could not agree on optimism more man

Two Old Englishes deep so yeah I'll say it Mama K is NOT well so really want to WIN so she feels like she always did a good job before she checks out. Real rap, as we say in Philly.

Very focused on doing what I need to do during this "bridge" period, further developing music to the fullest I can and returning to mortgages to make more money than I ever did in that while, and much more importantly, helping great people get the homes they've worked so hard for and/or save money do they and their families can live their lives fullest.

Hah I got this tablet today so I can once again babble with you awesome people.

Did I mention that my therapist (and I won't say how hot she is because she's taken and that's rude) LOVES music and how excited I get when I talk about it?

While prescribing me all the meds I need and so much more I didn't know I did, she is looking up courses for me to get better. One of them is production. I see myself as more of a wannabe artist, but knowing any of that stuff would be deeply cool.

They've helped me out with so much more Plommer thank you so much.

Can you look up the the thread about me?

I appreciate the one you opened my eyes to and that's be cool. If not that's alright

That beat the jerk guy (jdsexpress on there) changed gears on me on the other site, I'd like to keep tabs on him.

Steve I posted your mailing address so people can send you stuff. I think giftcards would be nice.

No, I'm not getting involved in other forums, and as Archie said its probably best you stay away from them too.
So far Blitty has stepped up, lets see if someone other than the prettyboy help you out.

If I could get you a giftcard I would but it isn't easy because the cards here don't work in USA and are in Canadian dollars.

Can you delete my unit number if that's ok.

That's my mailing address man and I've had some serious trolls. I can't have it jammed up. In fact editing the entire post from any of my personal information would be vastly preferable.

No offense taken though.

If someone really wants to send I'm sure they'll pm.