Steves gets his life together

• Start date
  • Replies 1,715 Comments
  • Views 52,115 Views
Where are your other electronics?

I think you should try to submit a short story or article on how to thrive on a limited budget and work all the angles as a housing insecure dude during covid

MrX
That VERY sharp guy was the devil.
He actually ran into me at Wawa and bought me a chicken sandwich.

Dude is awesome.

I think you should try to submit a short story or article on how to thrive on a limited budget and work all the angles as a housing insecure dude during covid
I love this!

Where are your other electronics?
Good question.

I ended up in jail because there was a warrant for the dui.

I got mugged for my 2nd guitar (same guy both times, except the 2nd time he involved an old man) was over half a bottle deep in Malibu rum and went looking for the guy that did that.

The police found me with the open bottle in a park, pissed as heck.. They looked me up and brought me in.

All of my things are with the police at that park.

They've been more than patient with me, WAY more than patient.

When I get the uc card we get it all back, and I deeply thank God and those God Blessed police for giving me a HUGH break there.

Free storage 👌 (or is it?)

Free storage 👌 (or is it?)
Nah, paid for. The storage unit that is. You're probably eluding to the police and trust me they're being nice, but they are not pleased with how long it's taking.theyre so deeply God Blessed and awesome that they don't want to see me screwed, witch is incredible.

Cubesmart tried to rape me for like $200.

These guys are in a rough part of town, but it's like $60. Ubers will be pricey but the net is still completely there going with them.

Homeless budget tip #173:

Go to the grocery store and get yourself some 49 cent cup a soups.

Stop by the pre-made soup area and grab yourself an assload of free oyster crackers.

Last edited:
Dude, that is so deeply sharp.

I'm doing that shit.

Love you brah.

:grouphug:

Heh, we're gonna have so much fun with this!

This dude burst out laughing at me, after chugging that whiskey, asking him how to get the soda fountain to work at Wawa and it was pretty fucking funny, I must say.

Gave an awesome dude a light today, he gave me a buck, snow pants, and the cigarette.

I predict we'll be good friends.

Looking good all things considered! Just can’t help wondering why you are choosing that life.…so much potential…but then again, I’m not an alcoholic. God Bless ya pal. Stay warm.

I'm not choosing it. It has to be this way until I get my things into storage, then shelter/job. then within a month or two (so as to accumulate security deposit) my own pad and better job.

Thank you, lol.

I was fading HARD trying to survey it out. Last night's rain storm SUCKED, running out of food, etc. I should NOT have bought that whiskey or the Smirnoff or the Twisted Tea or the vodka seltzer. That's $20 that NEEDED to be spent on food, not booze. Plus, I find have drank beverages everywhere, so why? And even if I really needed to alky it, that's two big bottles of Pinny, a favorite of mine, or one and back on Stars. Stupid, just stupid. So stupid.

Anyway.

Went to 711 to get my cigars, called an audible and sprung for a pack of Ramen.

What happens next?

I find these two items, along with a few half smoked cigs and some awesome coffee.

I think I'm done w those cheap cigars, they've been killing my throat, and my ex vocal teacher did say that if I smoke I'll never have that bonoesque falsetto back, witch I'll NEED once I get the Geeta. You can play Where is My Mind or With or Without You (among others) without the falsetto.

I guess God liked my audible or something, lol. Absolutely delicious.

God Bless to you and yours, IAG.

I cannot wait to revive SAS for our blessed crew here! Should happen right around Christmas time, so that'll be awesome.

20211218_170612.jpg
20211218_170609.jpg

:clap: interesting stuff. And good advice about hospital. We all probably gonna need street survival advice soon, the way things are going