Stevek tries to get good at music

• Start date
  • Replies 163 Comments
  • Views 6,056 Views
What a long strange trip it’s been

Keep on trucking

I mean. How hard can it be to steal a perfectly serviceable iPod Touch from a pawn shop?
How long before the Spanish thief and his "father" would jack that off of us too, though?

Is Steve’s getting his D wet during all of this?

Would be ATA if he was

Wait I just realized...

No access to booze in jail, right? Did you sober up for 27 days? Get through detoxing and all that?

I’ve bailed my self out before.
not everywhere allows.
The whole system is little more than a way to fuck poor people, and those who don't have strong family support/friends.

not everywhere allows.
The whole system is little more than a way to fuck poor people, and those who don't have strong family support/friends.
I agree because the last time I was arrested bail for was $5k cash, I was in a shitty county jail and guard made a comment about me being one of the few in the last month who actually posted bail

what a trip. welcome back steve(s). happy you are alive.

how is your toe?

Smoked the wet for starters

Be in touch soon

Reports have suggested that the use of a dangerously tainted form of marijuana, referred to in the vernacular as “wet” or “fry,” has increased. Marijuana cigarettes are dipped into or laced with other substances, typically formaldehyde, phencyclidine, or both. Inhaling smoke from these cigarettes can cause lung injuries.