Stevek tries to get good at music

• Start date
  • Replies 163 Comments
  • Views 6,132 Views
You usually trigger one from the service/website, in this case Blockchain

I transferred it to bch, looking for quick paypal or cash app or moneygrammoney from a poker site. Notice yet since Stars doesn't do that and acr as well. As Global won't open on phone.

You usually trigger one from the service/website, in this case Blockchain
Please walk me through this. I want the money today if possible. Unemployment is now cleared up and that'll be over 5 hundred by weeks end, plus wells, plus the btc. Then, air bnb and back to those real estate interviews.

Also,if the Bruins win today (which they certainly should) there's fifty from rbs on coinbase, whenever Genie bikini ships.

I also downloaded crypto, kraken, Global poker,, americas card room, etc. Still haven't found a solution.

See ACR will do Moneygram within a day, but it won't fucking work on my phone.Or Global. Only Stars will work on it, but they won't let me withdrawal until my ACH deposit clears in 5-7 business days or even play, which is understandable.

So I guess....GO BRUINS.

If anyone could walk be through how to sell the BCH for quick money asap it'll help me recover all my stuff and do am airbnb, which would REALLY be appreciated.

Wubbles and all that regardless.

Last edited:
I keep trying to pull the bch off the exchange, but the wallets want some 12 word code that I don't have.

You're fucked if you can't remember the plain word code. You shoulda backed it up somewhere.

Screenshot_20211024-145850_Chrome.jpg

Jfc man. Well, ty for letting me know man. Maybe it's on my laptop.

Ouch.

At least the Bruins are kicking ass.

Bruins almost blew it. Knowing my luck and self sabatage lately, I'm surprised they didn't.

Hopefully it's a sign of good things to come.

Philly think I don't suck at music, which is a BOLD statement.

NEXT CASE.

PHILLY WINS AT EVERYTHING.

Good FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!!