Stevek fliets w hotties

• Start date
  • Replies 138 Comments
  • Views 5,152 Views
Teela book me an airbnb. I HAVE 6700 RBS PTS.

We are no longer conversating. Sorry, pal. Can't help you.

I'm not pressing charges on anyone except one mugger (over $1200, reported and filed) and 1 mace to the face over a blanket (reported.and they are being pursued). The main reason they are being pursued is because after they committed that theft=felony assault, they screamed "NEVER COME AROUND HERE AGAIN", and since that was in a park directly adjacent the the felon mugger, they are clearly associated.

Otherwise why wouldn't they want me back for more?

Everything else is whatever.

I said some out of line things because of my family's pain.

Except for those 3 "people" - because that I can't take back - let's start from scratch.

I feel like I'm watching a movie with a complicated plot in another language. I pick up bits and pieces but don't really have any clue what the hell is going on.

Hoping for a happy ending though for stevey.

I feel like I'm watching a movie with a complicated plot in another language. I pick up bits and pieces but don't really have any clue what the hell is going on.
Slovenian movies - they have complicated plots and in a complicated language

Steve is an Slovenian movie

More like a Dr Suess book,talking in riddles

Reactions: IAG
I'm in the hospital. I have the virus and am listening to Sublime and doing surveys.

Ty for the warm wishes fellas and lady.

They have me on all kinds of stuff, they're great. Oxygen levels are mostly stable which is good. Heart rate sporadic. Getting all these notifications about being on the Philly virus list.

Still very thankful to not be dead in the cold on the s street.

I can't wait to be fully recovered in all facets. This is scary as fok.

You got COVID? What's a sporadic heart rate?

It's more of an adrenaline rush whenever I see what might be any of the criminals described. Im ready for them to make a move at all times. I don't think that's covid related and I HATE that I've had to train my body and mind in that facet.

Military stuff.

But yes, I also tested positive for covid.

Air flow is ste a dy. Coughing fits are horrendous. Coughing up yellow and brown. Consistent fever.

The hospital is being so awesome to me. I have my own room and can hear no else. Just laying here pounding out surveys for that poker deposit. Pain in the ass because I'm only on a phone and I have to race people w dual monitor setups, etc. Ugh

But it is what it is. I'm just glad I am warm, getting medicated, etc. Slight frost bite all over.

Much love crew

Which hospital you at stevie? I know a few Philly covid nurses.

Last edited:
Damn Stevie. Were you vaccinated?

Feel better man

I'm at Jefferson. They're incredible Machu. I am so deeply thankful.

You can send them in to talk but my gf's r real so no action please. Definitely no nurse pegging gangbangs, those r for me and my coolios.

I am not vaccinated. Ty machu.