Steve K New poker thread

• Start date
  • Replies 267 Comments
  • Views 6,681 Views
+$1 in blackjack.

The reason I played that is to open up a Mystery Chest, which lead to another poker bonus which will be more $ down the line. There's also another long term poker bonus that's going to be like $45 or something mid September.

But for now,

Net profit $68.13.

Dave I didn't timestamp those hands I was talking about on my text document, so I don't feel like digging through two emails of two hours worth of hands to find them, lol.

I'll timestamp them so I can find them from here on out.

Frogspin Freespin Bonus from yesterday, estimated at $.62.

Net profit $68.75.

"Steve, what is all this shit, man?"

Welcome to Pokerstars Pa. Total action junkie shit. I fuckin love it.

You take EVERY PENNY YOU CAN when the opportunity presents itself. Cause when you have to take on those big guys who just throw hundreds of dollars around in two minutes? It adds up.

I still have to very specific awful fish at 1/2, 2/5, 5/10 and even 10/20.

The goal is to have the roll to catch them without ever touching my bank account again.

Long ways to go on that.

Just opened another Mystery Chest and it's a $5 Spin and Go free ticket.

We'll see what we can do with that.

DURING. PEAK. HOURS.

Sick sick sick so sick of a sesh.

We went on such HORRIBLE tilt nd bounced into 5/10 then won. NOT recommended.

Playing drunk harmonica next to dumpsters and shit.

What even fukking happened.

But we did win, so it's ok.

Net profit report in a bit.

go blow that Harmy and make some smiles!!!

+325.85

Plus bonuses. Spin and go tickets and shit.

Frog Spins.

I also have $20 free bet that I've been looking to tail someone on here w but I haven't seen the right angle there yet.

Have to add all of it up.

Ttyl.

Last edited:
go blow that Harmy and make some smiles!!!

A very cool dude did tell me I'm good at that even in my drunk obliteration.

He gets love for life.

Chest pound Rogie.

I love you so much man.

Real shit.

Guiness is very fucking good, of course Matty was right.

He always is.

-$440.21.

Not much to say there.

Wrong game, wrong place, wrong time. Hyper aggro NL Holdem at 5 am. So, so so stupid. What? No. Oops.

But made cool friends which is deeply cool and actually more valuable to me than that amount of money.

Hey guys,

Missed you. My laptop gave up but made a total comeback, which I thank Jesus very much for because that's just in the nick of time for my 3 interviews for high level remote positions, which start tomorrow. I thank you for all of your support. We're gonna get a big real life win here. A BIG ONE.

Also when the laptop was dead I bought two more, so as to 8 table PLO when I want to. Now that this one is back we'll take it to 12 tables with the 3 laptops.

Music is going very well. A person or two has recently told me I'm pretty good, which means the world to me. One was a very attractive girl. We both love old U2. I hope to see her around sometime, buy her a drink or 20 and make her smile ear to ear. All the time.

Another was a wealthy guy who actually said that I'M good at harmonica. Wow. Thank you so much.

Another was a straight pro Uber driver, who actually said that I'M a good singer and that I - fucking ME - picked up his day with my singing.

Both phones also went dead, so I upgraded bigtime there as well. They were too slow for me anyway, so that works.

I recorded an original and covers to share with you, but now that that phone is dead so they're all gone. I love you guys so much. I now have to go stalk all these Amazons so as to win the interview game.

I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

Love.

+$1 chasing a treasure chest so balance now $975.13., so we'll call profit from this point forward $1 for now.
That Treasure Chest is worthless to me because it's bet $50 in non poker to have a chance at $10 from playing free blackjack - then you race for the $10 and bonuses is basically impossible to clear. you have to bet the $50 in blackjack or some other degen shit.
And Fuck that.

Bonuses

+50.61

Nice little hit and run isolated on a fish who actually got it in good on me. I flopped the nuts, but he had so many outs that he was like 55%.

Still though, profit is profit.

This is my new fav song, and it's not close.