• Views 6,617 Views
Blackjack +1.50
Frogspins +$.54

$5 Spin and go ticket, so that's 2
$20 poker bonus eta 9/16
Another one of those I'll look for later

Interview prep time

God Bless

Won the spin and go for $25, Drank a lot of GOOD beer this time.

Double Mosiac Double Bourbon is my new shit.

Some girl with her boyfriend for half second. They kissed right as I was about to drop my beer and was trying to round the corner to my home. I guess the thought that I thought that all means that I want people so happy that they make out to my music.

Got kicked out of the the outside of the best/cheese/breadstick shop for actually being a dickhead. So never again at all.

Got really drunk on the porch of my Airbnb, and all my cool as fuck landlord - can ya just keep it down a little bit? Still didn't. And he deserved respect so we'll make that more than good.

Guess that makes me the sucker right?

A beautiful couple, so deeply cool is here. The girl looked at me and and burst out laughing and looked away. Ya know what? I completely agree right now. Her very cool as fuck man looked at me, all my beer, all my inebriation - and said - you're good.

So as a result there, I kept going.

Baking pans got lost by Amazon, so a completely beautiful woman, came at me at 174 whom, was about to explode, and softly handed them to my inebriated white trash ass.

A mugger chased me to my door, but pretended he was a beggar so again the 174 was just about to explode, when another - TOTAL OUT OF MY LEAGUE - BEAUTIFUL. BEATIFUL. Woman. Softly rolled her eyes and and, and so softly smiled as I told her what happened. She didn't say a word. Just smiled. No body body movement. No poker tells. Just looked me straight in the eyes, and softly smiled. Then at the end, she had a cool tat that I only got to see for half a second at best.

I was listening to U2 Bad, off of COURSE The Unforgettable Fire - when another beautiful. Beautiful. Woman came up to me and said - that's old U2. I'm also a fan.

I already talked about it. But I'll say it again because I want to remember everything correctly. A guy who is very successful said me - ME - might be good at the harmonica. Sure extraction trash crackhead bum #1 started with that and got his $20 which I threw into the street for him. Because honestly? That was bait for all of THOSE kind of people.

Met an awesome guy named Dan. He's about 70 if I remember correctly - but looks more like 46. He asked me if it was ok to park around here. I said I don't own the the street. He said ok. We talked about the muggers. We talked about my interviews. We talked music. We talked about women. We had an awesome conversation and talked in detail about real life

. His son, roughly 27 plays bass, drums. He was on tour in Europe. I just want to start with the bars for now.

Hopefully we'll connect connect, and as a result -

Will make a LOT of people - feel alright.

Ok so here's where we're at.

+$25.

Still the stalker bum

No buy in.

Found the best beer.

Do any of you out-of-US-foks have a GGPoker Account? I'm trying to pull up a tournament lobby but can't access the archive from the US.

Oh,I see
I guess you staked him and received 3 % of his winning
Nice hit regardless

#goals Stevie

3% for me 💰
Awesome Davey, Jeff Platt once gifted me a Twitch subscription

:hurrah:

Stars has PLO down to 1/2 $2 buy in.

Let's see what that and $4-$10 buy ins look tonight.

Everyone there is REQUIRED to be in PA, so AGAIN, STEVES -DONT PLAY DURING PEAK PRO HOURS, DONKEYKONG.