Spinning Things Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 76 Comments
  • Views 4,471 Views
RR refer me to a bubblegum bookie pal

You don't see a lot of plate spinning anymore.

MrX
I hate spinny-rides. I always have. What was the name of the ride where the floor dropped and you stuck to the wall at your local amusement park? It seems to have a different name everywhere. At Great America, it was The Cajun Cliffhanger.

Vaguely remember the Cajun Cliffhanger at Six Flags. Don't think I ever went on it; too many bigger rides there to be going on that county fair shit.

The county/state fair ride I remember in that style was called the Gravitron.

YTAzxnu.jpg

RR refer me to a bubblegum bookie pal

hrwager or 1vice are both pretty bubble gum and have idiots across the forums blinded like fools... same type of deal as Betislands was... couple guys booking ...basically running a pph out of c.r. no linesmen and handle most of the phone calls themselves... its doubtful either would still be in business if denver won the sb. or if there were fewer upsets in the ncaa tourney... if you want the added rush of not knowing if you will get paid, these are the best forum books to get down :lol:

Not an animated gif.

EKmLMWB.gif

I'm kidding, it's an animated gif.

Tempest was spinny!

txb03.gif

I hate spinny shit, I really hate when I've had too many drinks and shit starts to spin even though I'm sitting perfectly still! (which isn't often, I mean I don't still often...we all know I drink often)

'

Not very spinny, but this gets ridiculous towards the end. Pretty sure he's got a third arm stashed away somewhere.

Yes!

It's kinda cool. Not sure I would want it on my front lawn though.

They will be spinning up this big hill shortly..the one in the middle.

PROFIL.png

Ooh. Mrq playing fast and loose with the bounds of spinning things.

I like it.