MrX

never had an intact pistachio club
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Amazing talent or epic waste of time?

Same question:

Can you spin pens, kato? It seems to be a cultural thing.

not a pen spinner.

not much of a spinner of anything.

not talented.

was good at hacky sack - terrible at the stick thing.

hippies

First guy I would place about on par with a mime. (I guess mimicry is the word but it doesn't feel quite clear). Anyway, that's not much of a status in my world but what he's doing is sort of cute for a very brief time.

Pen spinners, below that, epic waste of time. Possibly that kind of manual dexterity can be translated to something that I will not fast-forward through but as of right now? ---> no.

High marks for the thread though. Good use of theme.

Good use of theme.

Here's another one for Muddy to fast-forward through.

I hate spinny-rides. I always have. What was the name of the ride where the floor dropped and you stuck to the wall at your local amusement park? It seems to have a different name everywhere. At Great America, it was The Cajun Cliffhanger.

I hate spinny rides also. A lot. I threw up after the tilt o whirl when I was younger and have not done a spinny ride since.

I like the spinners #1 and #3..kind of cirque de soli e. The pen spinners remind me of baton twirlers.

The best part of the pen-spinners is when the guy spins a french fry into his mouth. Food tastes better after you play with it.

Also, calling those things "pens" seems a bit of a stretch. More like little batons that you could write with in a pinch. Crazy Asians.

The third guy with the stripy boomerangy things is the best IMO. He brings some art into it. He moves his whole body well and makes a bit of a canvas out of himself. He has a presentation.

What I found funny about the first guy was the grave expression on his face like he thinks he is doing the most important thing in the history of the world.

The spinning centrifuge ride that I recall best was called The Rotor. That was decades ago at the Canadian National Exhibition midway. Being prone to motion sickness as I was ----> not a fan.

What I found funny about the first guy was the grave expression on his face like he thinks he is doing the most important thing in the history of the world.

It's the scarf. You can't wear that scarf without taking yourself very seriously.

All in all, I wouldn't mind having any of these people around the next time I eat some acid. Even the pen spinners.

I am reminded that I actually have a scarf pic of myself. Not many opportune times to post that but this feels like one.

This is me being very important, no doubt on the lookout for spinning things.

oKoSiHa.jpg

Yes! Proves my point wonderfully. Look how serious.