SP Nation Memorial Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 150 Comments
  • Views 5,285 Views
In all seriousness I know we didn't get along at first because I can be a dink as someone recently put it at first but I have come to realize all of the sp posters are cool as fuck, I actually enjoy them a lot, and I am glad they came along. This is a place to come to not to be bored, and you help provide that.

Very envious of sadcat's winning % in BB, though.

The amount of kids that are from a fatherless home doesn't matter here, that isn't the point. The point is, to say kids that live in a fatherless home are fucked, is a sweeping generalization. Not only is that an unfair statement to make about those kids, but it also isn't a very nice thing to say in regards to the parent that stays and raises that child.

In all seriousness I know we didn't get along at first because I can be a dink as someone recently put it at first but I have come to realize all of the sp posters are cool as fuck, I actually enjoy them a lot, and I am glad they came along. This is a place to come to not to be bored, and you help provide that.

Very envious of sadcat's winning % in BB, though.
SP hearts you Best Bet Brother Bacon.

Sadcat has a bad feeling about tonight and some big vig.

Cami I didn't mean each and every single damn kid...please don't be so damn literal...when bacon says he just walked in the door do you bring him an ice pack?

For fucks sake.

The chances at success in life decrease....the chances of jail time increase.

It's a fuckin fact.

No I don't bring him an ice pack, because he didn't say he walked INTO the door.

Also, all good House. I would however like to see you be a bit more specific in your posts.

And as far as the "not all like that"

I don't have time for that.

Cami

You own a pie making business.

You buy apples by the hundred.

One supplier gives you 6 rotten apples out of 100.

The other one gives you 12 rotten out of 100.

Who are you buying your apples from?

cami if you review most of my race related posts most of them start wit

Generally speaking

And as far as the "not all like that"

I don't have time for that.

Cami

You own a pie making business.

You buy apples by the hundred.

One supplier gives you 6 rotten apples out of 100.

The other one gives you 12 rotten out of 100.

Who are you buying your apples from?
It depends at what speed you are going and if you are on parallel tracks.

House, we are talking about humans here, and their behavior. Not apples and fruit framers. That is the most ridiculous comparison I have ever seen. You may start a post with "generally speaking", but the wording after comes off pretty harsh. Again, I am not here to get down on you, I am just saying, that some of your posts, the way you word them, makes you sound like kind of a dick.

I don't see it odd at all.

When the FBI is looking for a serial killer they first look for a white male.

When a kid is on a shooting rampage they look first at a white male.

Why?

Because that's who probably is responsible.

That's not racist. It's fact.

If you are looking for a group eating dogs...it's the Koreans...people fucking dogs...that's white people...specificly Europeans...people fighting dogs...that's blacks....people fighting chickens....that's Mexicans.

You understand?

It's not racist if it's true.

Math isn't racist.

wow. just wow. Racial profiling at it's best.

Let's not forget the mothers that don't raise their kids

JL is prolly gonna catch gay AIDS in daycare.

More likely just a cold from being dragged out of the house unnecessarily.

Lot of 42 year old grandmas and 59 year old great grandmas and 75 year old great great grandmas around here raising a house of 10-12 school age kids.