SP Nation Memorial Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 150 Comments
  • Views 5,230 Views
Lemme guess Reno, you are thinking "Who is talking about money?"

:chickendance:
Reno

More then half the murders in this country are committed by 15% of a minority group.

So when I say that generally speaking blacks are the most violent group of people in the country.

Is that racist or factual?

Don't dodge the question.

It's not a simple yes or no House. Obviously it's a fact. The question is whether or not blacks are inherently more violent than other races, or whether there is a culture that creates or contributes to those statistics. ...nature versus nurture and all that.

Do I want Calgary or the Rangers as my BB?

cars are the largest cause of car accidents

nosepicking.gif

guns are certainly more efficient than gun-less people

not the point though

It's not a simple yes or no House. Obviously it's a fact. The question is whether or not blacks are inherently more violent than other races, or whether there is a culture that creates or contributes to those statistics. ...nature versus nurture and all that.

These Mexicans sneak over the border and can't speak English and they get better jobs, spend more money and have kids that preform higher on standardized tests.

It all boils down to the family unit...black fathers aren't around...kids that live in fatherless homes are fucked.

Sure, and keep going with that line of thinking. Why no fathers?

IAG do you use two computers or just two different browsers? You're probably too old to ghost via a phone.

IAG do you use two computers or just two different browsers? You're probably too old to ghost via a phone.

Usually neither.

But what do you mean too old to ghost via a phone? I have done that also... You are really confusing me this afternoon, and I usually follow you pretty well.