SP Nation Memorial Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 150 Comments
  • Views 5,240 Views
If you want to talk about victims....
Look up the stats about interracial rape.

White women 30x more likely to be raped by a black man then a black women by a white man.

Done, You got em.
You got a lot of mileage of food thread too yes, that supports what I'm saying.

It is because when you guys talk about race it has such a provincial quality to it. It is the blaming of the victim.
You need to get a clue about the notion that there was and is policy that creates the ghettos and the poverty and the prison system etc...
This system was not created by the victims.

Reno, I know US history very well, I read a lot of it. Lets just say you're for the little guy at the expense of everyone else, while I'm a big believer in one gets rewarded for their efforts. I also have said i'm sick of bilking the system, both blacks and whites do it. Your belief is the banks do it, so its ok for everyone to do it. If you're offended by the system, go out and make it better.

Reno

Facts aren't racist...but people who choose to ignore them are stupid.

If you want to talk about victims....
Look up the stats about interracial rape.

White women 30x more likely to be raped by a black man then a black women by a white man.
How bout black men by white woman?

Done, You got em.
You got a lot of mileage of food thread too yes, that supports what I'm saying.
You are trading Pucky, Cougar and Pavy as if they are slaves. Are you the official Gamelive president/spokesperson now?

Reno

More then half the murders in this country are committed by 15% of a minority group.

So when I say that generally speaking blacks are the most violent group of people in the country.

Is that racist or factual?

reno is the official GL historical interpreter

he gets us

You are trading Pucky, Cougar and Pavy as if they are slaves. Are you the official Gamelive president/spokesperson now?
Sure why not. I got nothing better to do.

He's not? I dunno. It seems that thread got an awful lot of mileage. Maybe it's not just SP ers. You got your fringe GL ers. The pavys the puckys the cougar baits. I dunno who they're with? You want em?

I noticed you didn't like the jew thread title the other day, yet didn't say anything about it, why not? I also see a lot of people from the golden era using the word nigger, yet you're not too offended there either. Seems to be a double standard there, no? So much for sophisticated posters.

Sure why not. I got nothing better to do.

They started it cami. I took the high road a few times...the repeated insults have brought me down to their level.

I noticed you didn't like the jew thread title the other day, yet didn't say anything about it, why not? I also see a lot of people from the golden era using the word nigger, yet you're not too offended there either. Seems to be a double standard there, no? So much for sophisticated posters.
I made a sarcastic (?) Remark about it in good fun. FW, we have a lot in common I think pal. We are kinda same generation, like similar music, certain respect etc.. . But you are so foking dense. I don't think you ever comprehend what I say. How does your post make any send:dunno:

I made a sarcastic (?) Remark about it in good fun. FW, we have a lot in common I think pal. We are kinda same generation, like similar music, certain respect etc.. . But you are so foking dense. I don't think you ever comprehend what I say. How does your post make any send:dunno:

I think we do have a lot in common. We need to have a show like The Five on Fox. You would make a great Beckel (the far left-winger). I fully understand what you say, I'm just a big conservative when it comes to money.