SP Nation Memorial Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 150 Comments
  • Views 5,294 Views
Been waiting for the right time to post this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 144
lol'd and clapped too

I love you as well, houser

I just noticed the omg as well

Houser you are a fucking artist pretending to be in labor.

I just noticed the omg as well

Houser you are a fucking artist pretending to be in labor.
House is in labor?

Congratulations pal!

Not all kids in a fatherless home are fucked. Again, another sweeping generalization. Sure, the majority of anything can be one thing or another, but that doesn't mean that all of one thing is that way. I think based off of the way you word things, and the tone in your posts, causes you come off racist. If you are not racist, and do not want to come off that way, perhaps you might word your posts differently. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but to make a sweeping generalization of an entire race, well....that speaks for itself. Or, for example, when you speak about the "black kids/parents" you have on your b-ball team, and say so and so didn't come or do this or that, I think other people read that as racists, because not many people here would word it that way. It shouldn't matter what skin color they are. There are plenty of busy, slacker parents, of all races. I'm not trying to dig on you, I'm just saying I think the way you say things is why people assume you are racist.

Usually neither.

But what do you mean too old to ghost via a phone? I have done that also... You are really confusing me this afternoon, and I usually follow you pretty well.

Old people don't do well with smartphones. Can't read small fonts, can't get used to touchscreen keyboard, etc.

You're very easily confused (when you're not pretend-confused).

Lol I didn't mean to be condescending, I meant contracting

Not all kids in a fatherless home are fucked. Again, another sweeping generalization. Sure, the majority of anything can be one thing or another, but that doesn't mean that all of one thing is that way. I think based off of the way you word things, and the tone in your posts, causes you come off racist. If you are not racist, and do not want to come off that way, perhaps you might word your posts differently. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but to make a sweeping generalization of an entire race, well....that speaks for itself. Or, for example, when you speak about the "black kids/parents" you have on your b-ball team, and say so and so didn't come or do this or that, I think other people read that as racists, because not many people here would word it that way. It shouldn't matter what skin color they are. There are plenty of busy, slacker parents, of all races. I'm not trying to dig on you, I'm just saying I think the way you say things is why people assume you are racist.

What percentage of kids do you think are from one-parent homes, 25%? When I graduated, 2 out of 84 were. Unfortunately there are many reasons for it now. You're correct, it doesn't mean the kid will fail. The kid has a much better chance to succeed now vs 20-30 years ago. It all falls on the support system.

Oh the drama. Is everyone PMSing today or what?

Old people don't do well with smartphones. Can't read small fonts, can't get used to touchscreen keyboard, etc.

You're very easily confused (when you're not pretend-confused).
I am never pretend confused. However I am very confused as of late...especially by the pretend confused comment.