SP Forum- ROLL CALL

• Start date
  • Replies 128 Comments
  • Views 5,299 Views
The fuck you are.

yupyup really am, if I could find my family tree I'd show you. PA Dutch is simply early German settlers. Which is my family. We started coming over and have lived in the York/Lancaster area for nearly two centuries.

yupyup really am, if I could find my family tree I'd show you. PA Dutch is simply early German settlers. Which is my family. We started coming over and have lived in the York/Lancaster area for nearly two centuries.

Do you have actual Amish folks in your tree?

Do you have actual Amish folks in your tree?

hmm, I'd have to double check, but I don't think so. Not all PA dutch are Amish, we are just all German.

My family tree was sent to an old email I no longer have access to, I asked my step Dad to resend it, once I get it I will let you know for sure.

I was scared too but I played it cool.

jm and his little rented compact

:car:

I wasn't scared at all. I believe I bought RJ a Heineken or 2 when I got booted from the poker tourney. RJ can confirm, if he remembers.

yeah, we were at the same table, we were the first two that got eliminated

i got sitted between reno and mrx what fukin luck

matty didn't you almost win that tourney?

I wasn't scared when they picked me up.

I'm too gangsta to be scared.

i want to say ww paid for that espn ticker and maybe paid for a year or something.. it was good to have :yes:
Oh. I had forgot about the ESPN score ticker. I was talking about the feed that has ESPN headlines and is still going I think.

That was a little ghey of Rubyn and Bread.

I was scared too but I played it cool. :nigerian:
60burst.gif
:nigerian:

What a bunch of pussies.

jm and his little rented compact

:car:

yeah, we were at the same table, we were the first two that got eliminated

i got sitted between reno and mrx what fukin luck

matty didn't you almost win that tourney?

I think I finished third?

reno prolly cheated. Guy knows all the angles.

I know enough not to be paying for Heinekens while playing. :common:

There are a lot of Amish about an hour from us. Pretty friendly people if you are into Little House on the Prarie.

Buncha hicks..

Not this girl! I've only ever been on a four wheeler once, I don't hunt, I don't wear camo, I don't say crik, and I don't drink piss tasting beer or wear lingerie from wal mart.

City slicker wanna be.