SP Forum- ROLL CALL

• Start date
  • Replies 128 Comments
  • Views 5,323 Views
what feeds?
The Arts and Entertainment has like 100 posts a day it seems like...it's a lot...DraftStreet, ESPN headlines...that kind of thing...automatic posts...

Manson's first post at the same board.....

"Hey look what I carved between my eyes......"

i never got an invite

polaroid never got an invite

wtf

teela you get an invite?

Rogie, If I had a forum, you'd be invited.

Rogie if I had a forum, you'd be required.

-oneupguy

I'm bi get it right.

If I were full on lesbo, I'd be a listick lesbian, not a bulldyke.

This is why you are one of my fav girls. I appreciate your honesty.

IAG
The Arts and Entertainment has like 100 posts a day it seems like...it's a lot...DraftStreet, ESPN headlines...that kind of thing...automatic posts...

those are most definitely free feeds, therefore, no cost associated with them.

i never got an invite

wtf

teela you get an invite?

I never got an invite. I guess I am a nobody. Maybe they are cat lovers and thought I would go on a cat killing rampage. Fak knows.

i never got an invite

wtf

teela you get an invite?
An invite to SP? LOL RJ I am not going to be accused of GL treason..if anyone wants to sign up, I can clear them as appears the auto email feature was disabled, but you have to let me know you registered. The only thing I did was approve the ones who are staging an SP takeover(kidding!)...which is fruitless, since nothingness took it over a while ago.

those are most definitely free feeds, therefore, no cost associated with them.
I was pretty sure WW said he paid for them..esp the entertainment one...but could be wrong...if it doesn't cost anything we should hook that entertainment one up here..its' pretty cool .

I never got an invite. I guess I am a nobody. Maybe they are cat lovers and thought I would go on a cat killing rampage. Fak knows.

true story first time we all met for that sbr bash rubyn refused to meet me and jungle man cause she was afraid we were some dangerous central american murderers, like bone bone says c'est la vie brother pucky

This is why you are one of my fav girls. I appreciate your honesty.

awe shucks! :blush:

You're somebody to me babe!

RJ, of course I didn't get an invite! I'm a nobody...just like Pucky.

Rogie if I had a forum, you'd be required.

-oneupguy

:minimart4life:

h5zAPJN.jpg

Clymer was actually pretty cool, had a lot of fun there, I LOVED going there.

true story first time we all met for that sbr bash rubyn refused to meet me and jungle man cause she was afraid we were some dangerous central american murderers, like bone bone says c'est la vie brother pucky

That explains why she refused to meet me as well.

Once again, what the hell is SP?
Is this a secret invite only club?

Does it have a cool handshake?