SP Forum- ROLL CALL

• Start date
  • Replies 128 Comments
  • Views 5,287 Views
Daft was over there some...and Nina...I remember Daft in chat with a poster name of something Utility. I think you guys were down for a minute and some people came over.

Bacon-try now. I tried to circumvent the email thing...just curious.

works iag

damn blitt that puts me in a fucked up situation if you think about the logistics

I bumped a GL at SP thread for your reading pleasure...free trade agreement.

ur a bulldyke

I'm bi get it right.

If I were full on lesbo, I'd be a listick lesbian, not a bulldyke.

Nice try though.

You get a C for effort, I'm sure you can do better then that.

I added you Matty. SP is not skeered. I bumped a couple of the GL related threads. Actually there is a good entertainment feed that may still be running in the entertainment forum...other than that, just House and I fooling around occasionally...may be some good old stuff.. There IS a food thread hwoever.

Just trying to remove any feelings of division.

you can still watch

That's true

Cami two rules - don't fall in love with them and let me watch

then you can do all the bulldyking you want, the harder the better

IAG
I added you Matty. SP is not skeered. I bumped a couple of the GL related threads. Actually there is a good entertainment feed that may still be running in the entertainment forum...other than that, just House and I fooling around occasionally...may be some good old stuff.. There IS a food thread hwoever.

Just trying to remove any feelings of division.

You really need to keep it in your pants.

You really need to keep it in your pants.
Ya know, ...as soon as I typed that I knew....but decided to let it go...

Teela-dirty mind.

That's true

Cami two rules - don't fall in love with them and let me watch

then you can do all the bulldyking you want, the harder the better

I don't see me falling in love - bitches are too high maintenance for me.

:lmao:

noted, I'll throw the wig and dress out, dammit

I seriously didn't realize SP stood for sports prescription. Serious.

You guys just ripped of the Rx or what?

Also FW and Archie are sbr guys for life.

fw is more of an RX guy ...

ummm, i would imagine that the SportsPrescription domain is worth a little something :yes: and thats why whale hasnt shut the doors completely

Nes put in an offer a month or two ago ha. I'm surprised he is still paying for those feeds though...those can't be cheap can they?

i dunno... might have paid something in the beginning... he isnt putting forth any money except for whatever the actual forum itself cost... 10-15bucks a month probably

IAG
Nes put in an offer a month or two ago ha. I'm surprised he is still paying for those feeds though...those can't be cheap can they?

what feeds?