sorry this took awhile but id like to thank jesus

• Start date
  • Replies 45 Comments
  • Views 4,872 Views
Plomberg: a special thanks goes out to this cuntadian for inventing gamelive's most important tradition

Thanks pal, I want you to know I love you like a sister, and I would love to love your sister.

I wish I knew what tradition you are talking about. I'm glad I invented it, whatever it is.

Robyn I since upgraded to the Droid X but when I was still using my Blackberry I used Opera Mini as my browser and it helped.

I want to get that one wally, which is the provider for that one?

Robyn I since upgraded to the Droid X but when I was still using my Blackberry I used Opera Mini as my browser and it helped.

We need Droids! Wakky, tell Bread to let me get one.

We need Droids! Wakky, tell Bread to let me get one.

Just withhold sex until he says yes. Common, you should be able to figure this shit out already.

Jimmerjammer! How could I forget. Thanks for the TP shot revival and for destroying sammy with the bigaction sports thing.

Robyn there is no good app or anything. Its borderline unbearable, and I was hoping to have internets at my apartment by now . I've been posting only from blackberry since I left FL and that's why I was at 9999 for like a week. I finally jus bit the bullet and did if from my phone.. ET picture is coming.

Anyone else I forgot I'm sorry. Nothing personal, but you just weren't relevant enough.

Seriously though ill try to get anyone I missed later tonight

Who's the slut in your avatar?
She's hardly a slut, she's holding out for Blitty.

PS: CockGuy who the fuck are you anyhow? Time to reveal yourself pal. (Your SBR handle).

Fischy was going to post nudes of his sister for his 10,000th post. I talked him out of it though. You're welcome.

She's hardly a slut, she's holding out for Blitty.

PS: CockGuy who the fuck are you anyhow? Time to reveal yourself pal. (Your SBR handle).

?

almost worth the wait Fischy :up:

And imagine what the older version of Monkeyfucker would have done to Casper:yikes: I cringe at the thought.

RJ I just googles it on the original browser and downloaded it from there. It was a year ago when I did it after Mr.X told me about it. Sorry I can't be more help.

Bread you should get Robyn what she wants when she wants, unless you've been snipped she can intentionally make you a daddy, not to mention she is your quickest access to bail and eventually you're gonna require bail.

awesome fischy

congrats

lets us silent celebrate this glorious day

love-

:kato:

Fischy!!!!!!!!

:kiss4you:

Wait.. Vagabond was emmi's friend who got her to sign up at sbr?

Is emmi the new caligirlnj??

AM I THE NEW CASPER??????