So your friend kills a girl.

• Start date
  • Replies 62 Comments
  • Views 3,648 Views
Oksy could be standing on line at Disney Land giving an interview about the perils of penne. I can just see it now.

Dude, you have no idea. I know it's jokey jokey on here but I'm repulsed by it now. Even when I go to buy spaghetti or whatever I have to put my hand over my eyes to not see the penne.

FOK PENNE. Worst pain ever. So ridiculous.

Van Der Beek is the white OJ. Sad thing is when he gets out of jail, there will be hot girls lined up to date him.

I have never killed a girl and I can't get a hummer without a sack full of quarters.

Bitches.:choo:

I can't understand why broads are like this but it's true.

I don't see broads lining up to date dead guys though and there is little doubt that Mr Vandersloot will not be leaving prison in an upright position.

I can't understand why broads are like this but it's true.

I don't see broads lining up to date dead guys though and there is little doubt that Mr Vandersloot will not be leaving prison in an upright position.

Yeah it's pretty frightful. When I was living in LA, a guy who was either the step brother of Scott or Lacey Peterson was on the fringe of our going out group. I really can't remember which one he was related to... but this was still while Lacey was missing. And he had one of those drunken nights where he was yapping about everything and said that all these chicks would write Scott, email him, etc trying to get with him. I wish I could remember more but I can't. But that always stuck with me - there are some fokked up chicks out there. Not just going through your mobile phone messed up but honest to goodness totalled.

Another 18 years behind Peruvian bars for Dutchman Joran van Der Sloot for drug smuggling​

Peruvian prosecutors are demanding a prison sentence of 18 years and four months against Joran van der Sloot for drug smuggling, local media report on Friday. The Dutchman has been detained in the South American country for murder since 2010.

Peruvian media report that Van der Sloot is seen as the coordinator of drug smuggling to the prison in the southeast of Peru, where he is serving his prison sentence.

Van der Sloot, along with his girlfriend Eva Pacohuanaco and accomplices, is said to have smuggled nearly 300 grams of cocaine and 140 grams of marijuana into the prison in Juliaca.

Pacohuanaco brought Van der Sloot food in August, including nineteen red beets. The drugs turned out to be in those vegetables. Pacohuanaco says she was not aware of this, but prosecutors are also demanding 18 years in prison for her for drug trafficking.

The same sentence was demanded against three fellow prisoners of Van der Sloot. The prosecution demanded 14 years in prison for Pacohuanaco's brother for his role in the smuggling case.

Van der Sloot is serving a 28-year prison sentence​

Van der Sloot is serving a 28-year prison sentence in Peru for the murder of 21-year-old Stephany Flores Ramírez in 2010. He was convicted in 2012. The Dutchman was previously suspected of involvement in the disappearance of the American Natalee Holloway (18) in Aruba in 2005.

The accumulation of prison sentences is possible in Peruvian criminal law if the crimes committed were committed at different times by the same perpetrator. But the convict would have to be released after a maximum of 35 years if he has not received a life sentence.

Another 18 years behind Peruvian bars for Dutchman Joran van Der Sloot for drug smuggling​

Peruvian prosecutors are demanding a prison sentence of 18 years and four months against Joran van der Sloot for drug smuggling, local media report on Friday. The Dutchman has been detained in the South American country for murder since 2010.

Peruvian media report that Van der Sloot is seen as the coordinator of drug smuggling to the prison in the southeast of Peru, where he is serving his prison sentence.

Van der Sloot, along with his girlfriend Eva Pacohuanaco and accomplices, is said to have smuggled nearly 300 grams of cocaine and 140 grams of marijuana into the prison in Juliaca.

Pacohuanaco brought Van der Sloot food in August, including nineteen red beets. The drugs turned out to be in those vegetables. Pacohuanaco says she was not aware of this, but prosecutors are also demanding 18 years in prison for her for drug trafficking.

The same sentence was demanded against three fellow prisoners of Van der Sloot. The prosecution demanded 14 years in prison for Pacohuanaco's brother for his role in the smuggling case.

Van der Sloot is serving a 28-year prison sentence​

Van der Sloot is serving a 28-year prison sentence in Peru for the murder of 21-year-old Stephany Flores Ramírez in 2010. He was convicted in 2012. The Dutchman was previously suspected of involvement in the disappearance of the American Natalee Holloway (18) in Aruba in 2005.

The accumulation of prison sentences is possible in Peruvian criminal law if the crimes committed were committed at different times by the same perpetrator. But the convict would have to be released after a maximum of 35 years if he has not received a life sentence.
The guy is a modern day Robert Chambers