So your friend kills a girl.

• Start date
  • Replies 62 Comments
  • Views 3,642 Views
Van Der Beek is the white OJ. Sad thing is when he gets out of jail, there will be hot girls lined up to date him.

I have never killed a girl and I can't get a hummer without a sack full of quarters.

Bitches.:choo:

Of course that's probably what happened. How does that justify anything? Do you often kill when you're angry?

Matty, you being an intelligent person probably had noticed the more incomprehensible an excuse a person makes, the more credibility it gains. Society is educated by Law & Order SVU episodes. If it is sensational, it is plausible.

that james vanderbeek is a stone cold killer

he doesnt say it was justified tho he just says it was provoked. this kid as ignorant as he is, prolly doesn't see Joran VDSloot as this evil human like everyone else I think you should listen to his responses more literally rather than with a Nancy Grace cover of emotion.

Last edited:
he doesnt say it was justified tho he just says it was provoked. this kid as ignorant as he is, prolly doesn't see Joran VDSloot as this evil human like everyone else I think you should listen to his responses more literally rather than with a Nancy Grace cover of emotion.

CASPER HE IS MAKING A STATEMENT NOT AN EXCUSE

Choo, he is making more than a statement. I have watched this 3 times now. Forget what Nancy Grace said. Van Der Sloot's friend is making an excuse. Blaming her for hanging around is akin to blaming a beaten woman for her injuries because she stays around in a abusive relationship. This guy is an idiot.

STUFF HAPPENS!!

The US provoked Al-Qaeda into crashing planes into the WTC towers. If I was an imperalistic, Christian country I wouldn't flaunt my riches and morals in front of other countries that hold opposing views. I would just keep to myself. The US shouldn't have done that.

I'm just making a statement.

:bashing:

The US provoked Al-Qaeda into crashing planes into the WTC towers. If I was an imperalistic, Christian country I wouldn't flaunt my riches and morals in front of other countries that hold opposing views. I would just keep to myself. The US shouldn't have done that.

Matty, don't you know the US government were behind the 9/11 attacks?

As far as being a Christian country, what gives you that idea? Is it our love for Tebow?

Yes, I am being sarcastic.

Do these morons think at all about what they are saying before they do these shows and spout off with their brilliant views, does this guy have an agent who is going to sit down with John Ludwick and say "you know, I think that interview went really well". What a tool.

This is an interesting interview on the odds of Van Der Sloot surviving peruvian prison

"seriously?

You are positively fokked in the head if you think all those innocent humans deserved to die."

"seriously?

You are positively fokked in the head if you think all those innocent humans deserved to die."

See, you get it.

Do you?

"expert on the prison system in Peru"

"good morning, welcome to Southampton" :lmao:

"expert on the prison system in Peru"

"good morning, welcome to Southampton" :lmao:

I have been to South Hampton. The people there are about as fun to be around as spending time in a Peruvian prison I am thinking.

I have been to South Hampton. The people there are about as fun to be around as spending time in a Peruvian prison I am thinking.

haha

I love this stuff. You get an "expert" on a foreign country's penal system chirping while standing on the beach with his bleached teeth and hair in a poshy posh area of NY. I swear to fok I'm going to start billing myself as the expert in something... not sure what yet but you'll know when I do.

haha

I love this stuff. You get an "expert" on a foreign country's penal system chirping while standing on the beach with his bleached teeth and hair in a poshy posh area of NY. I swear to fok I'm going to start billing myself as the expert in something... not sure what yet but you'll know when I do.

penne expert