So your friend kills a girl.

• Start date
  • Replies 62 Comments
  • Views 3,612 Views
yeah that ones kinda unanswerable I just wanted everyone to kill nancy grace

Kill Fok Marry: Nancy Grace, Judge Judy, Fat Star Jones

Caveat: You can't fok Nancy Grace bc her vag is sewn shut with uranium threads.

GO GO GO GO

I'd fok and marry Judy and kill those other two nitwits. Awful.

Stick Gloria Allred in the kill pile too.

Can I fuck them then?

I don't think I know how this game really works.

Someone please delete me from this 1-star thread.

Can I fuck them then?

LOL I don't think oksy does either but i like it.

you kill one fuck one marry the other.

Can I fuck them then?

Yes, I'll leave their bodies intact enough for you to give them a good root. Will be the best one they've ever had I'm sure.

I really don't like these women.

to OP, he obviously should have refrained from even going on the show with that fucking cunt but I don't think the friend of vandersloot said anything that wrong.

:hides:

friend did not get his wish, to be released June 10, 2038

have fun joran!

to OP, he obviously should have refrained from even going on the show with that fucking cunt but I don't think the friend of vandersloot said anything that wrong.

:hides:

:bashing:

Seriously?

"Well ok, what my friend did wasn't too cool, but give him a break... she asked for it. :smugface:"

Nancy Grace I would cut into a million pieces with a rusty spork.

Judge Judy used to be annoying, but now her schtick is just tired. She has become the old lady next door with 30 cats who watches your every move.

Fat Star Jones is the reason why the KKK is still in existence.

Gloria Alldred sets women's rights back 30 years with her rhetoric. She is the female Reverand Al Sharpton.

:bashing:

Seriously?

"Well ok, what my friend did wasn't too cool, but give him a break... she asked for it. :smugface:"

did he actually say this?

I don't think it's a crazy position to think she provoked him to kill her by confronting about holloway shit.

I don't think it's a crazy position to think she provoked him to kill her by confronting about holloway shit.

Then you're positively fokked in the head.

GL

you think someone is fucked in the head for believing it is a possibility that she brought up the Holloway shit which "stimulated or gave rise to" VDSloots' emotions(rage, paranoia, ??) which influenced his decision to kill her.

If not, why else did he do it?

Last edited:
Of course that's probably what happened. How does that justify anything? Do you often kill when you're angry?