So I'm seeing a sponsor up there

• Start date
  • Replies 112 Comments
  • Views 7,831 Views
I just drove by a little convenience store called BGS Milk.

I was all like, "Ha!"

I had to join the forum to make a comment on this! Landed on this forum through the sbr thread.

All jokes aside i can vouch for bettingresource results since this february. I joined them back in february when I stumbled upon a topix discussion (topix.com/forum/city/las-vegas-nv/T1A7VFTK5431IHK62) about them and they are as good as they come. They even post free picks now that are hitting at unreal rate (better rate than their paid picks lol)

I am surprised to see an ad because they usually tell their clients to spread the word rather than putting up ads. There is also an interesting discussion about them from 2007 (moneymakergroup.com/King-Queens-UNIT-SYSTEM-t149664.html&st=450) when a guy resold their picks for twice the amount--br picks used to be $50/week back then!!! Its long thread but read from post #462 where the poster gets exposed.

The big question is, can they compete with Wally's flow-enhancement techniques?

I smell a contest!

The big question is, can they compete with Wally's flow-enhancement techniques?

I smell a contest!

I am not sure about Wally's technique but if he can pick winners long term like br, i would pay the same price i am paying br. Br is the most underrated service and i don't think there is anyone who produces more profit this year than br. I doubt they would do a contest but we can do our own contest here contesting against br's free picks at covers streak survivor contest. If after 250 picks, wally can produce 15% yield or beat BR's free picks I would send him $2999/year to have the picks emailed to me daily.

We like contests

I'll take that $2999 whenever you're ready

dg11xz.jpg

Contests and winners and profit are beside the point. I am looking for one thing and one thing only:

Flow

We like contests

I'll take that $2999 whenever you're ready

Cougher you have about 525 picks and your yield is not even close to 15% , that is assuming that you picked all games at +100 with a risk of 1 unit per game. Besides, that, where are the picks. Are they legit games (sides/totals from major sports) or stupid prop bets and minor sports where the limits are less than 1000?

I will tell you what, open an account at covers and post picks under streak survivor contest. If after 250 picks you are better than bettingresource's 250 picks or if you produce a yield of atleast 15%, I will pay you $2999/year for your picks to be emailed to me. I believe in all profitable trades and if you can do it, I will gladly ship it.

Last edited:
Cougher you have about 525 picks and your yield is not even close to 15% , that is assuming that you picked all games at +100 with a risk of 1 unit per game. Besides, that, where are the picks. Are they legit games (sides/totals from major sports) or stupid prop bets and minor sports where the limits are less than 1000?

I will tell you what, open an account at covers and post picks under streak survivor contest. If after 250 picks you are better than bettingresource's 250 picks or if you produce a yield of atleast 15%, I will pay you $2999/year for your picks to be emailed to me. I believe in all profitable trades and if you can do it, I will gladly ship it.

All the picks were made here, graded by Juror and were all major sports, and 1 unit plays. I only play NCAA, NFL, NBA, and MLB and no prop bets.

Do you hate money?

LOLOLOL CB do I see Robyn and Pico in those standings?

I didn't even did too deep. They jumped out at me.

That's awesome.

You are indeed, #1.

PS Im sure im on that list as well. Goog job.

Bread you are up at 4am looking at the Best Bet list from 2011. Alcohol is the best.

We'd have put you higher on the list if it was for ass and ball shots.

:pope:

howd you pull that off cb? have you been doing well since?

Still waiting to be contacted for sponsored ads. I have money to burn if you want them.

Why has RJ avoided this thread? :supremeleader:

I'm here vagabond, I'm always here.

There is hardly any gambling related content. Can gamelive be reclassified?

I'm trying, working on it.