So I had surgery on Wednesday... Cabin fever has officially taken over.

• Start date
  • Replies 15 Comments
  • Views 2,226 Views

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Deviated septum. After years of not being able to breath out of my nose (I know, hard to believe that a nose my size is completely useless in the oxygen department) I finally got the surgery.

Anyone else have this procedure done?

Cabin fever. Oh noes.

28c0bgg.jpg

i thought this was a gambling site

You know who else has (had?) a deviated septum?

Vince Neal.

I heard him say it on The Surreal Life.

Congratulations Dafty. Must feel good to be able to breath better.

a few years back, i had a buddy who had the surgery and after a few months of healing, he decided he was going to go on a coke bender for the night and ended up in the hospital for a few days...every time they got the bleeding to stop, he would have to sneeze or something and break everything loose again... his wife said their house looked like a murder scene with all the blood everywhere...

Well that wasn't very smart of your friend, Ray Ray.

My dad had the surgery. I remember him walking around with two decent sized gauze rolls shoved up his nostrils. Daft, do you have gauze shoved up your nostrils?

They didnt have to pack my nose but it's so stuffed up with blood/mucus (you get the picture) that it may as well be packed.

Polaroid, calm down. It's bad enough being stuck in the house.

huh? So you couldn't breath through your nose at all, all the time?

They didnt have to pack my nose but it's so stuffed up with blood/mucus (you get the picture) that it may as well be packed.

Polaroid, calm down. It's bad enough being stuck in the house.

Can't you sneak a girlfriend over while the wife is away?

You know, take care of little Daft.

huh? So you couldn't breath through your nose at all, all the time?

Couldn't breathe thru left nostril at all and right nostril was like 75%.

Can't you sneak a girlfriend over while the wife is away?

You know, take care of little Daft.

Not going into specifics but I don't reside with her (as I hadn't 20 out of the last 24 months).

Were getting a divorce. She deserves better and too much resentment has built up on both sides over the last three years.

Chill Daft...

It will heal....

My wife was upset when I didn't come home for 5 months.... she asked me if I moved out.... I said no..... 6 months later I did. time heals everything..... we get along better now than 10 years ago.