So I’m Officially In Vegas

• Start date
  • Replies 117 Comments
  • Views 13,511 Views
So I have a 2nd meeting at a high priced steak house in Summerlin. It’s a busy place and the bartenders make very good money. Was also told a lot of attractive women there.

So this will be a test. Focus on work. Stay away from women. That will be my mantra.

To be honest, it seems like a lot of work I’m not ready to deal with. I’ll leave the ladies alone for a bit.

Sounds awesome casp! Keep us posted-

Have you you met up with MonkeyF0cker yet?

Sounds awesome casp! Keep us posted-

Have you you met up with MonkeyF0cker yet?

No he hasn’t reached out to me. Keep in touch if you make it out this way

what's it cost roughly to live in Vegas? Or do you have a deal with your ex's living situation?

what's it cost roughly to live in Vegas? Or do you have a deal with your ex's living situation?

What I am giving my ex in rent is standard for a 1 bedroom here. $1000 a month. Mine does include utilities though.

You can Air Bnb it for much less than that man, you probably already knew that though.

Im going to a gentlemans club for an open call in 3 hours.

It’s for bartending not dancing.

Wish me luck.

Why did you move to Vegas? This should have been in your first post.

Why did you move to Vegas? This should have been in your first post.

Previous threads explained why. Sorry I didn’t explain here.

Without elaborating too much, let’s just say “woman issues” caused the move lol.

Marx, Lenin etc wouldn't have let you do that.
No, what they would oppose is exploitation. And if somehow they lived in 21st century America and were "letting" anybody do anything, I can't rally guess what that would be.

No, what they would oppose is exploitation. And if somehow they lived in 21st century America and were "letting" anybody do anything, I can't rally guess what that would be.

The point is you couldn't avoid work in their system. You couldn't accumulate wealth. The difference in salaries of a bricklayer and a doctor was just 200 marks per month in DDR - now, this is exploitation.