So I’m Officially In Vegas

• Start date
  • Replies 117 Comments
  • Views 13,287 Views
What do you mean, undiagnosed? :wah:

We can probably write you a script.

I actually laughed out loud at this.

Steve, the important thing is you get the help you need to keep fighting the good fight pal.

I'm pretty sure you were diagnosed. Weren't you on meds?

I really am trying, but I just keep running into obstacles - like Casp -seriously man, the other day I tried to sprint to a doctor's office, instead I flew into a soda machine and concussed myself.

So fucked up man.

Teela I was but there was a small cyclone near my right foot - I ended up dropping the pills and then a condor swooped down and flew down a corridor.

I tried to make wings out of some newspapers then I was like dude - chill.

Teela - are you still a filthy hooker?

I am fucking FILTHY right now and it is TERRIBLE.

Pretty sure Steves was never medicated, other than the self-prescribed varieties.

But I was gone for awhile.

But I'm still pretty sure.

I was prescribed, then I wasn't. Then, I was btu then I wasn't. Then what happened is I was - then I wasn't.

Then the other time I was, then I wasn't.

Also there was a new development when I was prescribed - then I wasn't.

The next time I tried to get prescribed then I was pegged by model hot interrogators.

Hey - it happens.

I mean - if you're me.

I was prescribed, then I wasn't. Then, I was btu then I wasn't. Then what happened is I was - then I wasn't.

Then the other time I was, then I wasn't.

Also there was a new development when I was prescribed - then I wasn't.

The next time I tried to get prescribed then I was pegged by model hot interrogators.

Hey - it happens.

I mean - if you're me.

This is all just funny ass, hot ass role play stuff of course - NOTHING else. I LOVE when hot women confuse me, I really do, as cryptically as possible.

I know that I'm extremely intelligent and quick and I love it when they confuse the fuck out of me then blindside me with some stuff that I had no idea they knew about me then -

Yup.

Please, no slutshaming.

I'm not Jared or Caleb Followill and I'm not into female wrestlers or any wrestlers at all.

Who here is into female wrestlers?

I can tell you where to find the best ones - if that's what you like. Just don't slutshame them unless you can outmoney them because -

They MIGHT decide to slutshame YOU.

Oh oh it hit me. Too fucked up now. Was gonna write something interesting here :clueless:
Can't remember