smileys

• Start date
  • Replies 122 Comments
  • Views 6,069 Views
just tell me which ones yall want for the quick smiley picker when hitting the smiley button first, and the rest are in each letter folder

Thanks Muddy for addressing that issue! I missed them too but felt too stupid in asking how to access them! Now I found out I couldn't access them! Guess I'm not as stupid as I think I am!

:up:

I have to admit, I am a little confused about the the forum sometimes.

Again, not meaning to be a dick, but I have kinda expected it to be euthanized for quite awhile. I don't want that and I have never stopped posting - it is fair to say that Gamelive has been a significant entity in my life which will have a place in my consciousness until the day I die - but it has dwindled so much. Sometimes entire days go by without a post.

So I was surprised when the wholesale upgrades happened. I don't know anything about running a site like this - absolutely nothing. I know there is more to gamelive than just the forum - although the issue of putting in the effort to re-establish all the old smilies is really just about the forum I think.

I don't know what point I'm making - just gabbing I guess. But thanks for the smilies and Gamelive forum RJ.

So I'm now just reading a post from Feb 18th! What was I doing at that time that I didn't see RJ's post?

My heavens2.0!