smileys

• Start date
  • Replies 122 Comments
  • Views 6,139 Views
ypoymibvfjfzaibus4mz.gif

I can't find this in the smiley data base.

Gamelive needs this smiley on the front page.

Sometimes I wonder how these guys feel about each other

:megarock:....................................:megaman:

So now we got an alphabet. I'm trying to think of the right adjective to describe those letters. Not funky exactly. Kinda R. Crumb?

Maybe not. I'll give it more thought.

Best regards,

:b::u::t::t::b::u::t::t:

Whenever I deploy the "obviously" smiley I can't help but note how it is not obvious at all that it is saying obviously.

:obviously:

Hmm. Some of the smileys not working for me.

Testing . . .

:yoda:

:chickendance:

There is a yoda and chickendance at the end there which I can't see at all. If I go to edit my post, I can see the text but I can see neither the text nor the thingy in the posted post.

And actually, when I look down at the bottom to the short list of quick-click smileys, those two are not there in smiley form. I just see the start of the text.

:chi

:yo (and a bit of the d)

:dunno:

Might be just your browser. Open the forum with a different browser to see if everything is ok.

Nope. Only difference is there are little x's where the smileys should be. Oh, and actually in the quick-click list, those two I mentioned aren't there at all. Like no text even. Just gaps.

Also noticed that one of the megaman smileys is doing the same thing, coming up as an x.

Not really worried about it.

Okay that was fokked. I made that post in Internet Explorer - and then I couldn't see it. I clicked post and it appeared to be gone from the face of the earth.

But back here in Firefox I see it.

Other weird shit going on in Explorer too - having nothing to do with gamelive. I won't even start to get into it.

All part of life as an unrelvant nothingster.

Skype temporarily changed the heart smiley to a french flag heart smiley including chat histories. I know the attacks were bad and all but don't fuck with smileys. Smileys are sacrosanct.

Yeah if you want to give people the option, fine, but no.