• Replies 122 Comments
  • Views 6,034 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
It is not my intention for this to be a thread for people to post every whim they have for things they feel should be a smiley - but are probably just that - a whim - and would probably only get used once or less.

I am thinking more about general thoughts and observations about the interesting selection of smileys we have here.

Having said that, there is a smiley I want. It's weird. I have found myself looking for it about 4 times in the last week - just out of the blue - but it's not here. It must have been from SBR. Never crossed my mind in 5 years and suddenly - BOOM! - I am looking for it every other day.

So maybe I'll go see if I can find that in the next little while and maybe put in a humble request. It's nothing earth-shaking, believe me. Just a stupid thing.

So that's it. Thread about smileys.

:belarus:

hahaa.. why did you start a thread, about a smiley you want, and not post the smiley :clueless:

weekend jeopardy withdrawals are a bitch :lol:

All praise to RJ, it must be said, for the wonderful palette of smileys at gamelive dot com

:bowdown:

imTb9vI.gif

Well isn't that quite a thing.

I'll answer my own question. Yes. Quite a thing indeed.

Something I am curious about: is there something in the admin stuff that shows how many times smileys get used?

I guess that would be going a bit overboard. Do you ever remove smileys?

I have never deleted one. Should we purge some old ones that get no use?

FWIW I was not trying to push that agenda by bringing up the question. I was just curious.

Once in a blue moon I go looking for something that I don't use often and it can be hard to find because there is so much stuff to wade through.

Happened this week when I was looking for this: :420: I had to go through the whole list like three times because I kept missing it. Took awhile.

I am a chucker by nature so I am sure I would. But I don't want to impose my will on the forum in this matter.

I am damn happy with our smileys.

Damn happy.

:biggrin:

See how happy?

Let's have a smiley slaughter!

on the other side of the fence here, the more smileys the better imo. I still want the omg smiley of that hot spanish chick, rogie.

I didn't find the old smiley I was thinking about by the way. As I remember it, it was a nervous, jittery, yellow-head smiley who jerks around in panicky fashion in a few different directions. I believe his tongue is sticking out at least part of the time.

:dunno:

I know the one muddy is talking about and it's not available anymore. It was like a face that was going berzerk. Bread and Fischnasty were notable users.

well now that it's been hyped up as much as Superman 2 let's see the fuckin smiley