smileys

• Start date
  • Replies 122 Comments
  • Views 6,084 Views
Just to be clear, it is not my intention here to be agitating for the chucking of smileys. I realize I am a notorious chucker by reputation - and I did ask the question if we ever chuck smileys - but those facts should not be tied together.

I don't care. I am just randomly curious about things. Chuck / don't chuck. I am good with whatever.

Not lobbying from my position here at the convent. :nun:

:star:

what we were thinking with this one?

I swear I just saw this smiley used. Like in the last day or so. Or have I gone mad?

You know what would be nifty? If we had a personalized list of smileys. like if the ones we use the most are at the top of our list. Like an automated kind of thing. that would be nifty.

Did a google image search of the word spocht. This was my favorite result from the top couple rows.

page0_blog_entry885_1.jpg

Someone needs to figure the difference between a human being and a bowling ball.

ah yes the old anal fingering submission move, we've all been there.

At first sight I thought it was lesbians but then, oh, Japanese. :wah:

it works better than a sleeper hold rogie, it gently soothes your opponent to sleep

Are we saying those are men? Is that where we have arrived?

Yeah that was my impression. One woman with her fingers up the spocht of another woman.

well she should have just told her what she had for lunch when she asked.

Awhile ago I wanted to summon up this smiley:

:what:

And I was trying to remember/guess what magic word I needed between the colons. Could not come up with it. Must've tried like 8 different variations of whatnot - finally gave up.

True story.

I saw it used the other day and thought, okay, so wtf was it supposed to be? Ran my cursor over it.

The answer: what?

You have to type what? for the what? smiley.

That did not occur to me.