Skrill to Cease Processing Gambling Payments in Canada?

• Start date
  • Replies 75 Comments
  • Views 6,127 Views
You ever been to Wegz or the Turf Lounge? TF looks very fancy.

I've been to Wegz many times, never been to the Turf lounge.

Wegs is located in an area full of Italians - Vaughan - just north of Toronto.

wegz.jpg

http://www.wegz.com/Pages/default.aspx

The Greenwood OTB is huge 42,000 sq feet, very impressive.

The Greenwood OTB is huge 42,000 sq feet, very impressive.

Yeah back in the 90's when they were finalzing the sale of Greenwood Racetrack one of the conditions of the sale was that there had to be an off track parlour built near the original site of the track and so they built that place, it's very nice, been there myself hundreds of times.

201121-greenwood-ext.jpg

Rouge when are you coming to Canada, pal?

Was just thinking that. I would like to get the Canadian PR card. Might be more useful as this point than the American.

I'm intrigued with what restrictions they come up within the year the Supreme Court gave them re brothels.

Was just thinking that. I would like to get the Canadian PR card. Might be more useful as this point than the American.

I'm intrigued with what restrictions they come up within the year the Supreme Court gave them re brothels.

Remember that Canada and the US share immigration info with each other.
The US and Canada record departure/arrival dates of everyone crossing between the two countries.

If you hold a Canadian Landed Immigrant card and are out of the country for a set amount of time your status will be revoked, Canada is becoming very strict about this since immigration fraud has become a target of the government.

The prostitution laws can change or not, enforcement is so low on the priority list of the police you won't notice any difference.

The only law enforcement I'm aware of regarding massage joints is by law enforcement of licensing.

Adding another ewallet to my stable to replace skrill. Ecopayz aka ecocard offers multi-currency accounts.

Signed up for Eco Card / Ecopayz.

Got my new ecocard mastercard in the mail today. Cost nothing to get the card.

Fees: http://www.ecopayz.com/en-GB/Fees-ecoCard-USD

8eLLJST.jpg

It doesn't look that appealing.
True, if I was hungry I wouldn't eat it, but I might use it to purchase a burger at Wendy's.

What isn't appealing? The fees?

yeah, 2 % just to use it and 2 % to withdraw and 4 % to take out cash + whatever 3rd party ATM fee

yeah, 2 % just to use it and 2 % to withdraw and 4 % to take out cash + whatever 3rd party ATM fee

Yeah the fees are a cunt. It's good to have the card though for the sites that take it, plus its a good way to not have funds show up in a bank account that has to be accounted for.

Since skrill left the Canadian market I basically now only use Pinnacle - (fund via prepaid mogo credit card ($0 fees) and withdraw via idebit or ukash), SBObet and Betfair, which can payout to the same mogo prepaid visa card.

This card is by far the best. No fees for most things

https://www.mogo.ca/
0TSzAsY.jpg

that one looks nice, I'm assuming they ask for your social number?

all the over the counter pre-paid cards down here require a social, it's an inconveniance

any cards up there without that requirement?

ukash ask for anything putting money in?

you had used 3vcash.ca before, right?

that one looks nice, I'm assuming they ask for your social number?

all the over the counter pre-paid cards down here require a social, it's an inconveniance

any cards up there without that requirement?

ukash ask for anything putting money in?

Yes, they (mogo) did ask for my social insurance number, but I think you can decline to provide it, I'm not certain.

Ukash asks for nothing, you can setup using made up information, basically because you can't use a credit card to buy a ukash voucher, only cash/debit.

you had used 3vcash.ca before, right?
I've used 3v visa as well, you can use whatever details you want.

http://help.mogo.ca/customer/portal...ing-into-the-store-with-me-to-get-a-mogo-card

Last edited:
Nice ecocard Paul Lommer.

Paulie Lommer