• Replies 28 Comments
  • Views 1,889 Views

l7ustin

U need a title
Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
so my little sister is in love with a loser. he is from dirt poor roots and by my estimation of his work ethic will continue to be a dirt poor adult. hes lazy cant hold a job and is one of those guys that always has some sort of problem. i dont fucking know how my sister got stuck with this douche but its obvious she is in love with him and he is using her bec he cant do no better and she supports his lazy fucking ass...my parents have talked to her until they are blue in the face and no luck. her friends have told her what a loser he is and she has pretty much isolated herself to just him as a friend and its them two vs the world.

wtf are we supposed to do? he has manipulated her and she thinks hes so perfect when hes a total waste of space....

help?

Sounds exactly (literally) exactly like one of my GF's sisters. You'll never be able to convince her she's too good for him. Perhaps see if Richkas is up for taking money for a hit. Butch will cost extra, but he may be worth paying as well. Lots of experience there.

I can't make a judgement unless I see pictures of the accused.

If he's a loser, your sister is a loser...

Maybe he isn't a loser??

Some of the hardest working, richest people on this planet are con-artists and adulterers...Is that better than a loyal broke guy???

If I may, been there done that, about to get out if it again.
She is blinded by "love" right now.
Maybe even just inlove with the idea of being in love.
No one can tell her other wise right now.
She somehow has to see it herself.
I wouldn't not talk with her about it though,
and trust me, at some point, if this guy is as big of a looser as you say, then some one might have to step in before it's too late and she ends up marreid to this dirt bag with kids.
If she is a smart girl, she will realize it once the "honeymoon" faze wears off.
In the mean time, try to just be there for her.
You might, if you know of any females that have been there done that, have them talk to her.
Hearing from another woman that has been through it, might get through to her better than just what she may see as "another over protective" family member.
I know when I first met my soon to be ex-husband, the more my family tried to push me in the other direction, the more I wanted it. Kind of the whole forbidden fruit thing.

If you don't mind my asking, how long have they been dating?

Dustin,Justin,Austin.

One of the ladies in city hall was talking the other day when I was there to make some copies about this woman who got pregnant and her husband beat her, She got pregnant again and the husband beat her. She got pregnant again and the husband beat her so badly she had a miscarriage. He beat her plenty of other times as well and the woman stayed with him through all of this right up until the last time he beat her and she died.

There was another woman on the same show or another show or whatever that they were talking about who was in a relationship with a guy who makes her feed him, bath him and change his diaper cause when he isn't at work he is in full adult-baby mode.

There was another woman who was in a relationship with a guy who sat at home or went out with his friends, played poker, golf, tennis whatever he wanted to do and she paid for it all. He also would go out with other women while she stayed at home and cleaned the house or went to work and earned their income.

Friends, family members and just about everyone tried to tell these women to leave, get out, stop. None of them did. Who can say if it stems from self-esteem issues or some deeper psychological issues but there is just something wrong with some women and no amount of logic can get through to them.

Love your sister even if you can't accept her choices cause chances are if you push too much you'll lose her. It sucks, I know cause I've been through it with mine.

thanks everyone. they hve been dating for like 2 years. they broke up about 6 months ago and everyone was so happy. she started dating a good guy and he came back around. back when she used to tell us things he was blowing her phone up anytime she would go out wiht the other guy (jealous much). eventually the other guy told her he could take care of the problem if she would say ok and she ended up back with loser boy somehow....

they met in college. he dropped out a year ago cuz his loans and assistance fell through. he said he was going to get a ft job and work himself through school. he has had trouble keeping a part time job. hes had at least 6 diff ones that i know of. he turned down 2 really good offers. he is driving an old pos truck that breaks down all the time and hes too lazy to hold a job long enough to get it fixed. he has been shacking up with her and not paying any rent. in a year he has literally saved nothing despite the fact that he wasn't paying rent or going to school. he drives her car around and she also pays for gas. they broke up for like a month back in june-july.

Ok, in order to respond honestly, I have to ask, each time they broke up, did she break it off with him or did he break it off with her? Knowing that alone will tell me a lot.

There was another woman who was in a relationship with a guy who sat at home or went out with his friends, played poker, golf, tennis whatever he wanted to do and she paid for it all. He also would go out with other women while she stayed at home and cleaned the house or went to work and earned their income.

Finding a broad like this would be a lottery hit.

The more you try to tell her he's a piece of shit, the more she'll try to rationalize otherwise.

There's no closed-form solution. It's probably just a waiting game.

Ok, in order to respond honestly, I have to ask, each time they broke up, did she break it off with him or did he break it off with her? Knowing that alone will tell me a lot.

fairly confident he broke it off

"hes worthless he has no future he can't even hold a job bagging groceries, literally all he has to do is show up. he works 15 hours a week and complains with hourly updates on facebook"

her- yes he does he joined the air force.

he talked about this for a year before he finally did sign up. all he did was talk to a recruiter. he has not made it through boot camp and i doubt his vag ass will cut it. this kid is all talk. hes got all these plans but nothing ever happens.

Op get him into gambling....That way when he has to go to her to reload she can eventually get the picture. Gotta be cruel to be kind...

Btw i too was once that ex bf u describe. All talk, no action. Now head a team of 25 staff at my workplace and in process of owning my own property. Oh, did i mention im a winning capper to boot....

People like u annoy me pal and not because u think ur doing the right thing. I understand u love ur sister and all but damn u gotta open that limited perceptual space u current acquire and try to see good things in people. All because they dont do what you WANT them to do doesnt make them bad people...Capiche!!!

Btw, still am lazy as whenever the chance presents itself :)

Guy probably doesnt know who he is.