since gamelive is a great place to seek advice from heres my problem

• Start date
  • Replies 28 Comments
  • Views 1,895 Views
I will love my sister either way but she is living in a fantasy world because my rents have been paying her rent car gas cell etc while she finishes college she is about to be done and get cut off and she is talking about marrying lazy ass... If she can get a job as an elemantry school teacher she won't be making a ton of money loser boy cannot even pay one of his bills. He has some fucking nerve to bring up marriage. If my sister wouldn't hate me I would beat his scrawny ass

I know I seem pissed off here and I am but o have been very diplomatic with her. My parents yelled and said a lot of nasty stuff all I told her was that the family would support any decision she made eventually and that they are only voicing concern because they care about her. I also told her since they have been talking marriage that who she decides to spend her life with is by far the most important decision she will ever make I told her its her life she can do what she wants and that she will have to live w whatever choice she makes...

How old are these people? I assume that they're 20-somethings. If that's the case, I say give them a bit of a break.

I dunno. Instead of blasting the guy your family should prolly try to insist on the fact that your sister can not realistically have a kid with him. That's the main thing you want to avoid here. She should get over him once she realizes that he's dead weight. It not, then, well, no offense but your sister's no better than the guy.

Good luck.

Plant coke in his truck and call the cops

How old are these people? I assume that they're 20-somethings. If that's the case, I say give them a bit of a break.

I dunno. Instead of blasting the guy your family should prolly try to insist on the fact that your sister can not realistically have a kid with him. That's the main thing you want to avoid here. She should get over him once she realizes that he's dead weight. It not, then, well, no offense but your sister's no better than the guy.

Good luck.

:plus1:

I want to add that, as long as there is no threat of a baby, the guy should be welcomed in the family, for reasons that MonkeyF0cker stated earlier.

fuck yes xpy

he made it! :happyface:

he has a ranch out in the outback too

they have possums

Thanks all appreciate the input I would let it be that's what I've been doing but they are talking about her not finishing school getting married and following him around air force bases and its a Hugh mistake