SHORTSTOP VS. TRON ⚾️

• Start date
  • Replies 41 Comments
  • Views 445 Views
So Shorty is Trump

Tron is Biden

and Tully Kamala?
Right now I would leave Tully out of it! He posted his challenge early this morning when he was drunk and late this morning he was hungover. Do I pay attention or what? ;)

Right now I would leave Tully out of it! He posted his challenge early this morning when he was drunk and late this morning he was hungover. Do I pay attention or what? ;)
Excellent observation skills MM, you would outscore @Matty on his 800 questions psychometric test easily

Whatever you want to do but appears like a weak, scared response.

TOTALLY SHOCKED Tron is scared to go up against him!

when you are a nobody boxer, you don’t get to go up against the top level talent just because you puff your chest out and call people a bunch of names.

Shortstop is a nobody. A complete nothing. He has done nothing to deserve a shot at the top MLB capper at Gamelive. You know it. You know his sports pick threads are frauds. You’ve told him 10 times to keep a transparent record in his threads. You’re just trolling to see if I’ll bite.

I’m not hungry.

Looking forward to MLB and you calling me scared 10 more times today.

when you are a nobody boxer, you don’t get to go up against the top level talent just because you puff your chest out and call people a bunch of names.

Shortstop is a nobody. A complete nothing. He has done nothing to deserve a shot at the top MLB capper at Gamelive. You know it. You know his sports pick threads are frauds. You’ve told him 10 times to keep a transparent record in his threads. You’re just trolling to see if I’ll bite.

I’m not hungry.

grand slam playstation

I’m not hungry.

So Tron wants to challenge him with PS Grand Slam? Never knew he was a gamer.

I’m not hungry.

No, I don't know! Prove it to me and everyone else here! Common one time!

Wouldn't you want to shut him up forever? You know he will continue to haress you here for not accepting the challenge. You really can accept that? I wouldn't even be able to post here anymore.

No worries, you already got one circle member waking up to react to a post of mine as clown world LMAO! Others will chime in soon enough to support you.

honestly the clown world reaction confuses me
Have to get Kato's thoughts, but 2024 could be one of the best GL year's in quite awhile! I heard those Far East people are good with seeing into the future.:dunno:

Have to get Kato's thoughts, but 2024 could be one of the best GL year's in quite awhile! I heard those Far East people are good with seeing into the future.:dunno:
I know, I have no idea why the Year of the Wood Dragon thread got ignored :dunno:

I didn’t challenge shortstop with my picks. I offered to back Trons picks.

How am I Kamala?
Not me it was RJ. In the 10+ years here probably the most derogatory comment I’ve heard. I’m just saying.

wood dragon strikes again

gl on your picks gentlemen

this could be pretty good