Since
May 27, 2022
Score
Tokens
LET’S DO THIS !!

WHO WANTS TO HOLD THE $$ ??

LET’S AGREE ON THE RULES ..

PERHAPS WE NEED A MODERATOR ..

I will gladly keep track of these proceedings! @Shortstop, you do know this liberal minded, life-long Republican is the best bases bettor at GL?

@Shortstop no worries my friend, probably hungover in NO but when Tron has time he will reply. That or he might not be able to sleep for a week.
:hidesbehindsofa:

@Tron IS MY BITCH !!

A FUCKING COWARD !!

PIECE OF SHIT LIBERAL !!

💡💡

@Tron IS MY BITCH !!

A FUCKING COWARD !!

PIECE OF SHIT LIBERAL !!

💡💡
Come on now. No Tron is not and probably has a couple engagements he has to take care of. No worries once you stop posting here for awhile, the small cult will engage here with replies.

Come on now. No Tron is not and probably has a couple engagements he has to take care of. No worries once you stop posting here for awhile, the small cult will engage here with replies.

HAHA !! 👊🏽

THAT CLOWN 🤡 LIBERAL WILL NEVER ENTER THIS THREAD AGAIN .. @Tron

SUPER BOWL PICK !! HAHA !! 😂😂

I’ll be doing a MLB thread this year just like I’ve done the last 5+ years.

I’ll be keeping a running Year To Date record with Wins, Losses and Unit Count just like I’ve done the last 5+ years.

I won’t be sharing a picks thread with a life long loser simp. I don’t want any of his stink rubbing off on me.

My picks record will speak for itself.

Just like it has done for the last 5+ years.

:moped:

Really @MrMonkey ?

Why can’t he do his own thread?

If his unit count is better than mine after 50-100 plays he can do a 17 week victory lap?
SERIOUSLY I CAN"T BELIEVE YOU WOULDN"T WANT TO GO UP AGAINST SHORTSTOP! Like SS but would tell him from my view over the years Tron would definitely be the favorite. Whatever you want to do but appears like a weak, scared response.

Im confused.

Tron isn’t some progressive liberal.

Not only that, but he posts his w/l record on his plays.

Is this thread to start a capping battle between the both of you? If it it, w baseball starting up in 6 weeks, you’ll have your work cut out for you SS.

Good luck to both of ya

Im confused.

Tron isn’t some progressive liberal.

1) Not only that, but he posts his w/l record on his plays.
2)Is this thread to start a capping battle between the both of you?
If it it, w baseball starting up in 6 weeks,
3) you’ll have your work cut out for you SS.
Good luck to both of ya

TOTALLY SHOCKED Tron is scared to go up against him!

1) Good for him but let's see how Tron does under pressure going head-to-head against someone.
2) Yes it is, SS put out the challenge.
3) Agreed

Thinking about it, kinda like Trump challenging Biden to start doing debates now with Biden producing a lame reason why he won't.
:usa: