SHORTSTOP VS. TRON ⚾️

• Start date
  • Replies 41 Comments
  • Views 429 Views
Thinking about it, kinda like Trump challenging Biden to start doing debates now with Biden producing a lame reason why he won't.
:usa:
I’m so lost on why we keep pushing Tron as some sort of extreme leftist.

Over the years, he’s been pretty much moderate on his political posts.

No offense to SS, but Tron is baseball gold. If this contest is strictly MLB, Tron should win handily. The ONLY thing I can see hurting him is if you are forced to post a certain amount of plays over a period of time. Tron is a very strong spot player IMO. I’ve kept track of his plays over the years, and if their was ANY knock it would be they aren’t multiple plays daily.

That said, in the real world, I’d rather have a 58% winning percentage over 100 games than a 55% winning percentage over 200

wood dragon strikes again

gl on your picks gentlemen

this could be pretty good

Im confused.

Tron isn’t some progressive liberal.

Not only that, but he posts his w/l record on his plays.

Is this thread to start a capping battle between the both of you? If it it, w baseball starting up in 6 weeks, you’ll have your work cut out for you SS.

Good luck to both of ya
Agree, never Really thought of Tron as a lib. He’s a moderate at most.

I’m so lost on why we keep pushing Tron as some sort of extreme leftist.

No offense to SS, but Tron is baseball gold. If this contest is strictly MLB, Tron should win handily. The ONLY thing I can see hurting him is if you are forced to post a certain amount of plays over a period of time.
Misunderstanding as an extreme lelfist, just a Trump hater which is fine. We always go back and forth with that. My comparison to Biden was scared to compete against SS just like Biden would be to debate Trump early on.

And no offense to SS either, yes probably Tron would win so shocked he won't take SS on. I thought he would jump at this opportunity to finally have SS put up or shut up. I guess not. :dunno:

gambol-og512.png

Sorry SS but won't be any real money betting here. Do you hustling somewhere else.