• Start date
  • Replies 15 Comments
  • Views 1,378 Views

rito

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
........proof positive your totally clueless when it comes to offshore wagering.

Ignoring his horrendous use of the English language for a moment, I got a kick out of this. (he is talking about me). :pipe:

I didn't bother trying, nothing would get through.

Did you guys check out FH's 'Fiji water thread' yet? I recommend it. Very interesting read. :fishhead:

That is Shithead's way of asking to see some boobs.

God love him.

I replied back yes and asked if he was. He didn't answer so I don't think he is.

Today, 09:27 PM
SBR Staff
Click to change status.

SBR Points : 0

Message Me
Challenge Me

Default SBR Staff Sent a PM
Dear rjt721,

You have received an infraction at Sports Handicapping, Betting & Picks - SBR Forum.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://forum.sbrforum.com/showthread.php?p=3429223
Quote:
All the best,
Sports Handicapping, Betting & Picks - SBR Forum
[Bump this thread into the "Nominated Posts" forum! Bumping this post will create a new thread highlighting a good post that deserves to be seen. SBR staff or users may award points for appreciated contributions.] Quick reply to this message

WTF? Why did they approve the thread if it wasn't appropriate? And how does one get a fuckin' infraction when they're already on PR? "May result in restricted access." I'm already restricted, morons.

Why does any of this surprise you guys? Inconsistency is KEY!

Wow let a post through review and then immediately give an infraction for it. That is genius. :wacko:

stupid site...logged to get my 2 points to give to someone and my total still shows 0. guess i will not login anymore. nigger faggots ass juice