shanty appreciation day

• Start date
  • Replies 39 Comments
  • Views 3,604 Views
Juror I don't think he did. I think that boar Oshalk crooked him!!!!!11.

Shanty is now one of the biggest point stiffs over there. That makes me sad considering how many I and others gave him.

I just used to like it when he would show up and in some insane rant tell the story of being stiffed that noone could possibly understand.

good times.

Shanty has a facebook page.

It can't be right. He has been posting in forums for years, he is from a foreign country but yet all his friends post from the same forum.

Pavy you are the most dedicated conspiracy theorist I've ever encountered. Quite impressive.

It's not a conspiracy. I thought it was odd facebook was suggesting him to be my friend. Then I clicked on his name and saw who are his friends facebook saying I knew. An observation is not a conspiracy.

Last edited:
It's because one of those friends you saw on there recently discovered him on there, forwarded him on to all the other fine folks you see there (who all post from here because let's face it...all his biggest fans post here) and there you have it.

Nothing more. But a keen observation nonetheless.

What shocked me most is he doesn't know anyone from his country and like you said someone from here discovered him and now the rest know him. But why is he such a loner?

Probably because all his "real life" friends stiffed him. He seems to attract that kind of attention.