Shannon Caddo, the news story

• Start date
  • Replies 937 Comments
  • Views 73,338 Views
she's attractive, at least i think

still young, in her 30s

let her have another chance

:redx: Once you have a Shannon Caddo, you're plum outta chances.

Sorry lady.

Josh Brown
out of jail if u fucked me over or sized stay out my way fuck niggas and bitchs u know who u r

out of jail, welcome home josh brown

Josh Brown
my little mans b-day 2day he 4 already hopefully sandra will let me get him 2day i miss both of them so damn much

i bet you do!

Josh Brown
LIFE IS GOOD EVEN WHEN THINGS GO BAD I STILL GOT OXYGEN IN MY LUNGS AND A FUTURE AHEAD OF ME DIFFERENT OUT LOOK ON SHIT FROM THIS POINT. WONT GET ME DOWN NO MATTER WHO UR AND THATS REAL!!!

how long will this last?

Josh Brown
CHILLIN WITH MY SISTER SAM AND MY BROTHER IN LAW BRIAN MY BRIZZLE. TALKIN BOUT THE GOOD TIMES AND THE BAD 2. SHITS GREAT EVEN THE BAD ONES R GOOD AT LEAST NOW STRAIGHT LAUGHIN AT THAT SHIT NOW. LIFE IS GOOD..... GET MY BABIES 2MORROW CANT WAIT GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY

285418_225820134125841_100000935685346_607013_1956937_n.jpg

yeah, looks like it.

i think everyone else has been released

That Josh Guy spelled Brian wrong

and that impressed me

most spell it Brain

ya know... the A before I rule...

but Josh never was much on Rules and shit

Brian is too credible of a name.

I've always felt like people expected something more from me when I told them what my name is. I'm just glad my mother went with the BRIan instead of the BRYan variation.

LIFE IS GOOD EVEN WHEN THINGS GO BAD I STILL GOT OXYGEN IN MY LUNGS AND A FUTURE AHEAD OF ME DIFFERENT OUT LOOK ON SHIT FROM THIS POINT. WONT GET ME DOWN NO MATTER WHO UR AND THATS REAL!!!

Kiss of death. Whenever they post this, I see their mugshot again in about 2 weeks. Yes, I'm talking to YOU Shannon, Giraffe Boy, Militant Lesbian Girl, etc etc.

Oh man Josh has a Mickey Mouse with a gun tattoo AND a Raiders cap? Holy shit!

:outtahere:

Kiss of death. Whenever they post this, I see their mugshot again in about 2 weeks. Yes, I'm talking to YOU Shannon, Giraffe Boy, Militant Lesbian Girl, etc etc.

Oh man Josh has a Mickey Mouse with a gun tattoo AND a Raiders cap? Holy shit!

:outtahere:

YES :hahaha:

Josh Brown
I MISS U NIGGA. ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT UR A REAL FRIEND FUCK THAT SHIT MY NIGGA U MY FUCKIN BROTHER I LOVE U NIGGA WHEN U GET OUT TIME 2 GET A 9-5 AND GET RIGHT IM LOOKIN NOW. KEEP UR HEAD UP LIL BRO

shannon is loved

yeah, partner in crime

Smoke another rock.

Push out another welfare check.

Whatever.