Shannon Caddo, the news story

• Start date
  • Replies 937 Comments
  • Views 73,936 Views
bobbayy has life by the fuckin balls right now :yes: ... i cant go into details, but lets just say he has a new friend that, over the last few weeks, has given him a crash course in everything sexual that he was missing out on...:betplom: ... he truly is a man now :highfive:

yeah Bobbayyyyyyyyyyy! :highfive:

WHAAATTT???? I am happy for you Bobbby!!!!!

We wonder if Bobby lost his virginity as a "top" or "bottom" ?

I bet bottom.

kenneth riley watson is back in jail

Name: WATSON, KENNETH RILEY
DOB: 05/09/1984
Booking #: 12034346
Arrest Date: 07/29/2012
Race: W
Sex: M
Ethnicity: N

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/PublicInquiry/Arrest/Inquiry/Search

http://www.facebook.com/riley.watson.798

Riley Watson

please write me my address is. 520 faulkenburg rd tampa fl 33611 an my booking number is 12034346 an name Kenneth Watson thank you for the ones who write me.

KENNETH-RILEY-WATSON-2.jpg

KENNETH-RILEY-WATSON.jpg

11029021.jpg

08049655.jpg

08027251.jpg

10031960.jpg

11021074.jpg

I think anyone would agree that is blessed.

Good looking kid.

He wants people to send him letters?

naynay hates riley watson

riley watson was a ci, snitched on naynay

bitter

I would be sincerely interested in writing Watson a group letter from his old fans at GL if anyone else was.

i think it would be fun

yes

these people are better than colombian soap operas

OK then how about in this thread, anyone who wants to write to the Blessed One, post it in here. I will print out whatever you put and put them all in an envelope and mail to him.

Since the jail reads these things, we probably should make no mention of the website? Not sure if it matters at all.

riley-

i know how hard it is for you right now. keep your head up. remember your motto: "life is wat u make it!! haha now i know why mine is the way it is..and that shit sucks....so fuck it its time to make some changes to make this shit some wat better...i cant let NO one stop me..its gonna be hard but i have NO choice and dont want this shit anymore....ITS THAT TIME!!" make those changes brother. you come from a family of felons, a city of felons. it is not your fault. blame whitey. always remember you are blessed.

best regards-

kato

dear riley-

doop doop

best wishes, rj

Since the jail reads these things, we probably should make no mention of the website? Not sure if it matters at all.

dont put dot com just our name gaymelive

:gaymelive: