Sex Shop

• Start date
  • Replies 58 Comments
  • Views 3,055 Views
The store I was at was called Aren't We Naughty.

How ridiculous.

I like to hopelessly wander around a sex shop. Too shy to enter one. How do you guys do it?

I wonder if there were different sizes. It seems crazy to not have them, but I don't think so. I was taking a pretty relaxed look at everything.

:dunno:

It's because you were looking in the wrong place. THe extra large penis toys are at the sister store "Aren't we haughty?"

No but seriously man, the hell is up with these Fleshlights?

I have been hearing about those forever. I looked at them and could see no reason to want one. Like even for free.

Maybe I am missing something.

Yeah you're missing something.

It's called a wife or girlfriend.

And while we're at it. Friends,happiness, and a good attitude.

I used to go to a sex shop when I lived in NYC almost daily. It was across the street from the office building I worked at when I was a headhunter. I would go on my lunch break and masturbate in the booths after two martinis and a burger.

Looking back at it now, those lunch breaks hit the spot.

i've spent thousands of dollars and sex shops over the years.

No but seriously man, the hell is up with these Fleshlights?

I have been hearing about those forever. I looked at them and could see no reason to want one. Like even for free.

Maybe I am missing something.

I always thought they seemed practical from the description.

Does your gadget resemble any orifices? Or skin texture?

Those seem like the types of criteria I would look into.

The gadget has an entrance piece molded to look like a vagina. I used it at first but then stopped bothering. I just kinda unscrew the top off. Doesn't do anything for me.

Looking around now, I see there are also mouths and anuses available.

It's all about the sensation of the electric powered nubbins for me. Maybe I am in the minority, but the idea of telling myself I am really in an honest-to-gawd vagina or anus RIGHT NOW ---> wouldn't work.

The fleshlight just looks to me like a big loose thing to cum in. Basically like masturbation - but looser.

Here's a picture of the thing I got (which I really have lost quite a bit of interest in due to the size issue).

61jaBUFgQzL._SY679_.jpg

RD295_5.jpg

RD295_4.jpg

holy crap, what a contraption. How much do these things go for?

Long ago I read a tip on line about clearing out the inside of a plantain and putting your cock in there. I'll spare you the details, it wasn't bad when worked, but encountered numerous problems, including finding a wide enough and ripe enough plantain. :sparesomecutter:
If you have large and ripe plantains in your area give it a shot :dunno:

$120 ?? Something like that?

Could probably get them cheaper on-line ??

The size thing though - it's pretty ridiculous. Like since when in the history of humans does one size of anything fit all?

Imagine going to a clothing store and it's just like shirt. One shirt.

Come on.

:mudcat:

Do dudes wear strap ons?

Asking for a a not so well endowed friend.

I thought you were on a budget :grin: Plommer can get 6 hookers for that

At least there is a viable market on eBay/craigslist if you decide to sell it.

plommer no longer gets hookers, he tell bitches to fuck him and they just do