Sex Shop

• Start date
  • Replies 58 Comments
  • Views 3,047 Views
All different levels of shame among shoppers at the sex emporium.

What's the volume of the reservoir?

Is there any type of indicator to alert you when it's at capacity?

Once bought a girl a vibrator that cost over $100. We used it once and she didn't like it. Told this to a customer of mine at a bar one night. She asked if she could BUY it off of us. I jumped at the chance and sold it to her.

To this day, I'm curious who would buy a used vibrator.

I thought it was kind of funny how casual the employees at the shop are compared to some shoppers.

When the guy in front of me was checking out - and he had a vibrator among other things - I guess it is a store policy to demonstrate that the product is functioning - and there is a little spiel the clerk runs through about no returns or whatever - so the clerk puts in some batteries and turns it on while she is gabbing about settings and terms and whatnot - the guy is kind of nervously sneaking peaks in all directions not really paying attention - just wanting to get the hell out of there - and then the clerk touched his hand with the big vibrating kok.

Like see? It works.

I thought dude was going to jump out of his skin.

Got me some Turn On Lube from Amazon, it's good for him and her.

Matty's wife's gonna love it.

Mods, I would like to unread this thread please.

Muddy doesn't put his shriveled old wang into anything. :nono: He sits at home and remarks on things. Non-sexual things.

This is a sincere thread and good for the forum. Let's let Muddy live his life.

Mods, I run the lines here 90% of the time.

Let's keep it.

I wish Muddy would hit plenty of fish right now and just get all fucked up.

It'd be good for him.

He'd never have to hit the sex shop again.

Speaking of which, I have been getting laid lately. For awhile now. Jenny and I have resumed hostilities, so to speak.

We made a trip to the sex shop last weekend just for a little adventure. Jenny turns into quite the Samantha-from-Sex-in-the-City in that joint. Good for her. A lot of people go dead timid in that environment but she gets right in there with aggressive, incisive, probing questions.

We bought a We-Vibe. The We-Vibe Sync to be exact. I feel like it may have seemed better in theory than it is in practice - but what the hell.

snsysg4_3.jpg

I looked at their product page and I still don't get it. I get the remote thing, but where does it go when you're having penis-in-vagina sex?

Please don't take pictures. I'm disturbed enough at the thought of Mudcat having sex.

It stays right in there. It fits tightly onto the Va JJ and does not impede progress in any way. We've had one for quite awhile and it got some use but in general, meh, still just a fancy vibrator with a few settings.

Yap, I did not immediately understand but what it is is: that bottom part goes inside the woman. It vibrates the g-spot. And then the top goes the only way it can go - it wraps around and kinda hugs the area and ends up on the clitoral region.

There is some physical adjustability.

And then it vibrates. Both ends. It has a shitload of settings.

And a 2-year warranty! :muddy:

No but you just boink while it is in there like that, vibrating away. Bada boom, bada bing.

Last edited:
I did not immediately understand but what it is is: that bottom part goes inside the woman. It vibrates the g-spot. And then the top goes the only way it can go - it wraps around and kinda hugs the area and ends up on the clitoral region.

There is some physical adjustability.

And then it vibrates. Both ends. It has a shitload of settings.

And a 2-year warranty! :muddy:

No but you just boink while it is in there like that, vibrating away. Bada bing, bada boom.
+1

:snoop::dancingbear:

Gotta say, I don't even particularly notice the vibrating upon Mudcat Junior during, but at the moment of climax, it's suddenly like, "Oh yeah, that's going on and it's not a bad thing."

I cant remember which # it is but there is one that is always ascending and descending and I seem to recall that being interesting to Mr. John Thomas