senco $65 house

• Start date
  • Replies 43 Comments
  • Views 2,837 Views
Do you have to worry about people breaking in and stealing your computers, RJ?

I wanna live there just to know what it's like...

I got to that place in a taxi to the door, so the neighborhood didn't see what I brought in which would have really gotten attention if for example the taxi would have left me at the entrance of the community like it's the norm (taxis don't like going in those type of communities, they just leave you at the main road nearest), for a little extra pay. I did that precisely because of that reason. Once there I really wasn't worry. While that place in particular was raggedy security wise, the back can get easily broken into, the backyard from all sides led to other houses, so whatever thieve would have to have been in complicity with your neighbor, and you usually want to believe in people.

I only stayed there 2 weeks, I wanted to crash course myself after being in the States so long, to recapture that experience. Now it's true I get a couple of places but they are in the $150-$300 range which are substantially better than that. Right now I'm in a good place, so you can have sort of an idea to compare I'm paying $1000 a month where I'm sleeping, not that fancy it's more for the location. Lucky I'm not that hurting to have to live in that place lol, I made a pact with the gambling gods a long time ago and the roses racket wasn't that bad ;) .

But that community is bad, probably a 7 in a 10 scale in terms in danger. While I tried to blend in as much I could which I'm good at (the accent is the killer), people picked up that I wasn't from there, even the neighbors told me to be careful and told me where some of the gang members where standing at a couple of times. After 9nish I wouldn't go in there alone, and then it would depend who I'm with, with a girl no way. I was actually threaten once coming in to the community, I was coming in and I saw that guy, I saw straight through him I knew what he was, but he was alone and it was like 5 so I didn't care, if there would have been more I would have gone around to another street. So as I'm walking he starts walking with me next to me, I check him out from head to toe for weapons in a quick glance, but I notice he is buzzed drunk. So my worry goes down to almost nil. He starts asking questions, if I knew such and such etc, he gets tire after about a minute a walking, I was actually looking for an opportunity to engage him but he was drunk, and he stops and tells me pointing his index finger at my face "if I see you with perky I'm coming for you and I will stab you" I kept walking looking back and told him "yeah sure". I actually remembered the pinocchio smiley and lol'ed as I turned my head. Poor perky.

I went to an open market today, they sell absolutely everything in there, everything you could look for you'll find it there. It's huge and it can be pretty dangerous, there's too much money around. But it's a good place to eat, very cheap and everything native, no fast food and so much variety. I wanted to do a street food video for blitty, I actually started doing it but oyt that six sense told me not to, I got scared and hid the camera in a back pack, I didn't felt comfortable, there was something around I felt it, I feel this things, but yeah I got scared. I got a couple of footage I'll post it tomorrow.

I got to that place in a taxi to the door, so the neighborhood didn't see what I brought in which would have really gotten attention if for example the taxi would have left me at the entrance of the community like it's the norm (taxis don't like going in those type of communities, they just leave you at the main road nearest), for a little extra pay. I did that precisely because of that reason. Once there I really wasn't worry. While that place in particular was raggedy security wise, the back can get easily broken into, the backyard from all sides led to other houses, so whatever thieve would have to have been in complicity with your neighbor, and you usually want to believe in people.

I only stayed there 2 weeks, I wanted to crash course myself after being in the States so long, to recapture that experience. Now it's true I get a couple of places but they are in the $150-$300 range which are substantially better than that. Right now I'm in a good place, so you can have sort of an idea to compare I'm paying $1000 a month where I'm sleeping, not that fancy it's more for the location. Lucky I'm not that hurting to have to live in that place lol, I made a pact with the gambling gods a long time ago and the roses racket wasn't that bad ;) .

But that community is bad, probably a 7 in a 10 scale in terms in danger. While I tried to blend in as much I could which I'm good at (the accent is the killer), people picked up that I wasn't from there, even the neighbors told me to be careful and told me where some of the gang members where standing at a couple of times. After 9nish I wouldn't go in there alone, and then it would depend who I'm with, with a girl no way. I was actually threaten once coming in to the community, I was coming in and I saw that guy, I saw straight through him I knew what he was, but he was alone and it was like 5 so I didn't care, if there would have been more I would have gone around to another street. So as I'm walking he starts walking with me next to me, I check him out from head to toe for weapons in a quick glance, but I notice he is buzzed drunk. So my worry goes down to almost nil. He starts asking questions, if I knew such and such etc, he gets tire after about a minute a walking, I was actually looking for an opportunity to engage him but he was drunk, and he stops and tells me pointing his index finger at my face "if I see you with perky I'm coming for you and I will stab you" I kept walking looking back and told him "yeah sure". I actually remembered the pinocchio smiley and lol'ed as I turned my head. Poor perky.

I went to an open market today, they sell absolutely everything in there, everything you could look for you'll find it there. It's huge and it can be pretty dangerous, there's too much money around. But it's a good place to eat, very cheap and everything native, no fast food and so much variety. I wanted to do a street food video for blitty, I actually started doing it but oyt that six sense told me not to, I got scared and hid the camera in a back pack, I didn't felt comfortable, there was something around I felt it, I feel this things, but yeah I got scared. I got a couple of footage I'll post it tomorrow.

Cool, bro. Be careful.

Can you pack heat there? I would be.

pretty difficult as i understand it to get a permit to carry a firearm here. though it's pretty difficult to buy a cellphone too, so it surely gets done.

and lol at this thread

doesnt sound gringo friendly

would need a couple or 3 pistols at all times.

contact the coral way mob boss for some AKs:coralway:

jesus.

be careful rj.

love you