senco $65 house

• Start date
  • Replies 43 Comments
  • Views 2,834 Views
You are the video master for sure! :bowdown:

FU JJ you copycat!

who is Jj?

A copycat in terms of vids!

RJ, MrsM just saw the home vid and she asked if you are OK? I said your fine! Low overhead costs for the time being is the way to go!

RJ, I’m no aristocrat, far from it in fact but ummmmmmm, I thought you supplied product not accommodations for crackheads.

Durito made it look so nice with marble stairs and fancy bell hops.

RJ, you want me to open that account back up so you can at least get some straw to place over the dirt to keep the dust down?

The sad truth is though, RJ could invite a girl back there and I could invite a girl back to Durito's hotel (if Durito was paying for it) and only one of us would land the babe and the nookie.

RJ, MrsM just saw the home vid and she asked if you are OK? I said your fine! Low overhead costs for the time being is the way to go!

yes tell her im fine, that i love her and i miss her

every pig to his mud, im cool :grin:

RJ, I’m no aristocrat, far from it in fact but ummmmmmm, I thought you supplied product not accommodations for crackheads.

wally im a gambler not a dope man, where you get that idea from

Durito made it look so nice with marble stairs and fancy bell hops.

oh I know what you mean, i was lost for a second. wally that was Copacabana or Ipanema i don't remember in Rio de Janeiro, wally there there's an old hotel called Copacabana Palace, there's a secret piano bar besides the one they advertise in one of the floors that they don't even tell their guest, where they still do shows and meetings like in the old Getulio Vargas days, now that's very aristocratic

RJ, you want me to open that account back up so you can at least get some straw to place over the dirt to keep the dust down?

actually what you do is you throw water so the dust settles down, you figure it'd would just get muddy but no, you throw just the right amount at a certain angle and it works, there's an art to it

Mom loves and misses you too. Take care of yourself and be careful.

Another wildly sucessful attempt at humor by ol' Wal. :clap::highfive::clap:

Another wildly sucessful attempt at humor by ol' Wal. :clap::highfive::clap:

I'm a funny fok'r Matty. Don't believe me, just ask me.

RJ, I was bustin' your balls. Truth told I have relatives that have lived in worse conditions. From my family tree much rotten fruit has fallen.

Rogue, you ever seen or heard of blue roses that grow in South America?
was talking with a girl that owns a flower shop and she showed me some blue roses... almost looked tye dyed
but she claims she gets them shipped from Costa Rica or El Salvador,
somewhere like that
thats what I remember from the druken convo anyway

Rogue, you ever seen or heard of blue roses that grow in South America?
was talking with a girl that owns a flower shop and she showed me some blue roses... almost looked tye dyed
but she claims she gets them shipped from Costa Rica or El Salvador,
somewhere like that
thats what I remember from the druken convo anyway

i had a roses racket in miami but I never came across one :dunno: then again I only used to get the left overs and damaged

she probably meant colombia and ecuador, those 2 are the big countries in the flowers industry in latin america, colombia is only second after the netherlands worldwide, very good land and weather even though most of that shit now a days is high tech

im such a noob ... i'll catch on thanks for the info.

love the fact GL let's it's posters post freely but you will never see me typeing the N word ever.

you will never see me use the "N word" either, I'll use the correct word which is nigger.

After a bad beat in the NBA I'll use the word nigger alot, sprinkled with some cunt and cock sucker.

Like when I have team a -1.5 and they are up by 1 with 0.4 seconds left in the game and are shooting free throws and miss them both. If it was a black fuck that missed both shots I feel no remorse cussing him out.

i had a roses racket in miami but I never came across one :dunno: then again I only used to get the left overs and damaged

she probably meant colombia and ecuador, those 2 are the big countries in the flowers industry in latin america, colombia is only second after the netherlands worldwide, very good land and weather even though most of that shit now a days is high tech

yea, I think it was Ecuador now that you mentioned it.
she gets $10 a piece for them too:surprised:

Do you have to worry about people breaking in and stealing your computers, RJ?

I wanna live there just to know what it's like...