Sea World Employee Killed by Killer Whale in Front of Audience!!

• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 3,830 Views
It's bad enough to get killed but to lose a shoe too . . .

the whale mistaked the girl for a tuna fish. honest mistake
moral of the story:
douche before playing with killer whales

If Killer Whale wanted some tuna fish, all he had to do was sign up for my contest!!! What a silly fellow!

I don't like the idea of having wild animals in captivity so when one of them goes off and kills someone its OK with me, but why is this particular whale just killing people and not eatting them. My only guess is that we don't taste too good. I would think that a little 150 lb woman would be like us having a shrimp cocktail before a goodmeal.

Does the killer whale even know what she did? Do animals know when they kill? My guess is it was an accident and the killer whale will not even go to jail. Just pay a fine and put on probation for 12 months.

Last edited:
You just can't domesticate wild animals? Remember what the crazed chimp did to that lady in Connecticut? Never know when they will jump out and bite you!:hides:

What are they gonna do the whale is already in jail. Maybe they have an even smaller tank. One that limits movement, or maybe they can waterboard the whale. Then again the whale would probably be OK with that.

What do they do with the whale now? I would say release him into the ocean, but then again you don't want to set a bad example for the other animals. The last thing any of us need is for them to think killing humans is their ticket out.

Jello I see what you're doing. And I don't like it one bit. :freak:

You just can't domesticate wild animals? Remember what the crazed chimp did to that lady in Connecticut? Never know when they will jump out and bite you!:hides:

yeah, you mean the chimp that was drunk and whacked out on the lady's xanex? that wasn't a headline waiting to be written.