SBR Sponsor Bet Islands steals over a million dollars from players

• Start date
  • Replies 657 Comments
  • Views 67,959 Views
Guys claiming poverty are usually stacked with cash.

I've seen your computer setup.

If I had your bankroll I'd shred mine.

I really am broke.

You saw a 18 month old HP thats the exact same as yours and a $200 samsung monitor I bought 2 years ago in Colombia. If I had money I'd have 3 new monitors with a new desktop.

I'll be delivering pizzas by the end of the month.

It would be ok if I could get paid money I'm owed, but that seems unlikely so fk it.

Fuck BetIslands
Fuck WSEX
Fuck UltimateBet
Fuck UIGEA
Fuck BetOnSports and their lot.
Fuck BetCascade.
Fuck AcesGold.

And, a flying fist-fuck to SBR.

Who did I miss?

It would be ok if I could get paid money I'm owed, but that seems unlikely so fk it.
Why don't you move to Vegas and play at places you can get paid instantly so you won't be owed money by slow paying offshore books located in third world countries?

Why don't you move to Vegas and play at places you can get paid instantly so you won't be owed money by slow paying offshore books located in third world countries?

Because numbers are better offshore.

Don't want my family to live in vegas. But, if I had money to bet going forward it would only be in Vegas and at pinnacle.

offshore has far more offerings

but vegas' numbers are better

Off course offshore has better numbers. They have less overhead than Vegas. They pay employees $2/hr with no benefits, cheap rent, no taxes. I would rather play somewhere that I will get paid immediately with no hassle than play at an offshore book that will not pay me if I take them to the cleaners (which is easy since they offer better lines using carrot bait tactics).

I can cross the border into Canada and have a variety of wagers. The comfort factor of being able to do it in your home is a key motivating factor

I really am broke.

You saw a 18 month old HP thats the exact same as yours and a $200 samsung monitor I bought 2 years ago in Colombia. If I had money I'd have 3 new monitors with a new desktop.

I'll be delivering pizzas by the end of the month.

burrito, give me your address pal....I'll send you a ham.

I love that SBR helped BI steal millions. SBR has been engaging in pump an dump since the beginning. I used to work at the Attorney General of NJ and the only stupid fvcks that fell for a pump and dump were 80 year old and GED inner-city folks. Anyone who is willing to disregard their own self preservation with ZERO consideration exchanged deserves to lose. Welcome to human nature.

I love that SBR helped BI steal millions. SBR has been engaging in pump an dump since the beginning. I used to work at the Attorney General of NJ and the only stupid fvcks that fell for a pump and dump were 80 year old and GED inner-city folks. Anyone who is willing to disregard their own self preservation with ZERO consideration exchanged deserves to lose. Welcome to human nature.

I think the number was like 1.5 million. Sure I lost $2,500+ at BI but I also nailed them for close to 10k before that. So can I really complain?

Fuck BetIslands
Fuck WSEX
Fuck UltimateBet
Fuck UIGEA
Fuck BetOnSports and their lot.
Fuck BetCascade.
Fuck AcesGold.

And, a flying fist-fuck to SBR.

Who did I miss?

i missed this quote

Fuck BetIslands
Fuck WSEX